Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone tells you in 1976 that the guy that wrote that song is going to spend the next decade in his prime and continue writing and recording for decades more. How confident would you be that he'd had at least one more #1?
I would have bet at least five

d4e209fa-44a2-429c-9d8f-31fb821ea69c-png.412389

She was probably all the shizz back when she was like 68.

Gonna assume Clinton was one. Who were the other 3 Presidents?
Hmmmm… she was a tad too late for JFK or he’d have been a gimme. LBJ and Nixon, probably not. Ford would be a no unless he accidentally fell into it. Gotta figure Reagan hit it, probably when he was still governor and milking his newfound power. Tempted to go with Carter because, well, Baptists y’know, but nah. I’m thinking W bought in on a coke-fueled Vegas run in his wild days. And for the last one… I’m going with G.H.W. Bush because that’s how W knew to go there.

Hmmmm… she was a tad too late for JFK or he’d have been a gimme. LBJ and Nixon, probably not. Ford would be a no unless he accidentally fell into it. Gotta figure Reagan hit it, probably when he was still governor and milking his newfound power. Tempted to go with Carter because, well, Baptists y’know, but nah. I’m thinking W bought in on a coke-fueled Vegas run in his wild days. And for the last one… I’m going with G.H.W. Bush because that’s how W knew to go there.

If Biden gives her a Presidential Medal, then odds are he was one of them.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back