Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the advice….. I did feel that the coach had us playing too far up the field bc we didn’t have the foot speed to stop run out after riun out.
There's a balance between being back and up with the idea of offsides but you need to man up on that end if that's the case. If they have 2 or 3 guys crowding the line, there's no reason to struggle with keeping the midfield since the gaps will be wider. Patience and letting the ball run is the key there. Jmo. Hard to say without knowing both formations though.

Hate to say it but I’m not sure the rest of the league would be keen on Bama getting in a pod with Tennessee, Vandy and Kentucky.

My fear is that Tennessee is viewed as being one of the “Bottom 8” in this new league, and they get grouped in with two other elite programs.
It’s a permanent 3 games. Not a pod. Bama would still play auburn in this scenario

It’s surreal it happened. We’ve been bumping Dolph for like 5 years in middle TN and just have saw him grow in popularity year over year. Literal King of Memphis in the rap game imo and there’s been quite a few good ones
Memphis is so full of hate, you absolutely have to leave once you obtain a certain amount of success. I hate it's like this but it is what it is. I lived in Nashville for 3 years from 2015-18 and it was so much better from a life stand point. Only reason I came back is because my 10 year old son. His Mom graduated Belmont Grad school and for some dumb reason went back. I waited a full year but eventually decided it was selfish of me to make him grow up there without me.

Last edited:
It’s all intertwined in the culture they live brother. They operate in the a few of the same ways cartels do, just less organized
It's dumb. It's not really worth dying over. And I stand by my comment they should leave the families out of it. What did "Blacc Youngsta"'s grandma do?

What if he is second coming of Sumlin though? Schools panic and throw out that huge piles of money and years and have 1 year to go off of. Seems like a huge risk.
Hence the “if it works out” part. In Michigan State’s defense, they’re aware of their reality. They can’t go mano a mano with the big boys. Member…Saban left them for LSU BEFORE he became that Saban.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back