Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting NIL article published preseason. Players can sign deals now but Tennessee laws in effect Jan 1, 2022. Is that why there isn’t much hype at this time but the powers that be are just loading the cannons? Can’t wait for a Music City / Duke’s Mayo blowout just in time for some major endorsements being announced.

Everything you need to know about the NCAA's NIL debate

Also, UNC has some decently rated RBs. I still think we need to make a concerted effort to raid their class. Mack Brown is old and they're struggling this year, and that's with Howell as QB. Imagine what they'll be like when Howell's gone?? They're on their way back down. Plus they play in the ACC and this isn't basketball. These kids need to come play SEC football at Tennessee, not waste their time being coached by Old Balls Brown.

I really don't understand why more kids aren't wanting to come here. We've had a better than expected year. With a thin roster, we've performed pretty damn well. Other than Florida, all of the other teams we've lost to are ranked. Arguably, 2 of our losses, Pitt and Ole Miss, can be contributed to poor officiating. We beat ranked Kentucky on their home field. We played with Bama through 3 quarters. Kids need to take notice and jump on board the ship.

Also, UNC has some decently rated RBs. I still think we need to make a concerted effort to raid their class. Mack Brown is old and they're struggling this year, and that's with Howell as QB. Imagine what they'll be like when Howell's gone?? They're on their way back down. Plus they play in the ACC and this isn't basketball. These kids need to come play SEC football at Tennessee, not waste their time being coached by Old Balls Brown.
There are so many 3* backs that look great on film (I know they are just highlights) from Georgia, Alabama, and Mississippi that nobody are really looking at. They didn’t camp and get left behind and end up at G5 schools or FCS.
Just look at the rushing leaders. Lots of them are at NTU, Toledo, UNLV. One of the nations rushing leaders is going to East Mississippi CC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back