Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wild that Sark is catching so much heat in year 1 already. He wasn’t able to bring much of anything in last class based on when hired. Defense was left in horrific shape and that is clearly the problem. Offensively signs are there if their potential… and folks say we are unreasonable

It’s bc they lost 5 in a row for the first time since 1956

Reactions: Devo182
Wild that Sark is catching so much heat in year 1 already. He wasn’t able to bring much of anything in last class based on when hired. Defense was left in horrific shape and that is clearly the problem. Offensively signs are there if their potential… and folks say we are unreasonable
Wasn’t great by Texas standards, but he inherited a 15th ranked class which followed several top 5 efforts by Herman. He also brought in 7 portal players…which is on him. I don’t think Ben Davis fared any better in Austin than he did in Tuscaloosa. They fired Herman to get better…so I understand.

Got to be a joke right? 10 year playing career? Hope he has his PHD by now.

Haha, yeah, the guy was just playing around.

Someone here said he should have least matched the stats at the bottom but I completely disagree after seeing some of the quote tweets.
Better that he left evidence he wasn't actually trying to fool anyone. Some of those Twitter people have zero sense of humor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back