Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can definitely see why people get in over their head, especially if you're having financial problems and hit on a big bet. "I'll take this $100 and turn it into $900, this bet cant miss", etc.

I plan to withdraw everything, except the amount I'm keeping for myself, and restrict the daily betting limit to $25. Then I'll be placing small bets and sticking with the original plan. . . which was:

1. Make $1-$5 bets on the free $25, until I reach $250 or go bust.

2. Make $5-$10 bets on the $250, until I reach $2,500 or bust

3. Make $20-$50 bets on the $2,500, until I reach $25,000 and so on.

I planned it like a game, where I'm simply trying to reach the next threshold to increase per bet play amounts. It's pretty easy to disregard the size of each bet this way, justified by the fact none of the $ is out of my wallet anyway.

That plan was sidetracked by getting so ridiculously lucky on the 1st 10-15 bets.
you are implementing sound wagering fundamentals that most experts recommend. especially bankroll management

Reactions: Devo182
No because he was afraid to hire quality assistant coaches when he had to replace any.
That is ultimately what helped lead to his downfall. That, and Mike Hamilton is the worst AD we have ever had. 2005 was his first losing season ever and then he got Cutcliffe back and had two more solid years before the 2008 debacle. I do wonder what 2009 would have looked like with 2nd year Clawson as OC.

I'll say again, Lincoln Riley comes across as a little Biotch who would snitch on his friends if he thought it would benefit him. He just looks and acts shady like Kirby... Not sure his personality will gel long term at LSU... just can't see bayou folk warming up to a dude that looks metro-sexual and wimpy...

Miles was a little "off", but at least the guy had an edge to him and didn't blink to go for it, had huge jimmies that didn't get rustled easy...

Dang, made the mistake of going over the roster to see who won't be here next season, along with the potential of Evans and Hooker leaving early-- NOT.GOOD. UGH. Unless we raid the transfer portal, develop some younger players (which we should with this staff) and finish very strong recruiting, we may find ourselves taking a step back next season... Totally confident with our staff making the most and developing the roster we have, but if the horses aren't there, they simply aren't there... May not be until 2023 before we start really making some noise.
This what many have been saying. So let's not go grab our pitch forks and get ready to run CJH out if town if thigs don't look as good next year as they have this year.

This what many have been saying. So let's not go grab our pitch forks and get ready to run CJH out if town if thigs don't look as good next year as they have this year.

yeah absolutely NOT--- I love this coach and staff, and have a ton of confidence based on what I've seen this season that this may truly and finally be the fit the program needs... it just sucks that as we impress and get momentum to finish the year on the field, we may take a step back in overall talent next season.

I don't believe any of these coaching change "reports"

These leaks and insiders are:
1) Coaches/agents trying to get a raise
2) Media members and publications trying to get clicks

It's a hustle, we've fallen for it a few times over now.
but it's not us this time so let the chaos erupt

Just feels like the beginning every coaches tenure since Lane.

“Wait till we get some players in here”

“We just don’t have the depth”

Heupel seems like the most genuine and likable coach yet but damn, this sh*t is exhausting. I’m in my early 20’s and have yet to ever really see us field a nationally competitive program.
We’re the same age. I feel ya. My dad thinks it’s so weird that most vols my age gravitate towards basketball more than football, but when I was 10-14 years old (most impressionable years), Lofton was here taking us to #1 and the football team was collapsing. I think it makes perfect sense.

We’re the same age. I feel ya. My dad thinks it’s so weird that most vols my age gravitate towards basketball more than football, but when I was 10-14 years old (most impressionable years), Lofton was here taking us to #1 and the football team was collapsing. I think it makes perfect sense.
I still have vivid memories of Lofton draining that 3 over Durant... I went to the game with my friend who was a Texas fan and gave him $hit for months.

I wonder what they did that was so bad? Every penalty in those clips went in favor of Tech. I’m assuming something about the Tech playing not being given an INT at the beginning?

I think it was just the general negative commentary and the listing of the refs' names.

I think they were well within their right to voice their displeasure and frustrations. Officiating has become malpractice at best, rigged at worst. And for whatever reason the powers that be keep creating and imposing rules that are 100% subjective. They are injecting gray area into what should be a black-and-white (no pun) job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back