Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder what they did that was so bad? Every penalty in those clips went in favor of Tech. I’m assuming something about the Tech playing not being given an INT at the beginning?

Saw this in the comments underneath

What if I told you there were 8 reviewed plays, and all 8 went in favor of ISU regardless of what the replay showed? Including two very obvious interceptions.

We know when it's reviews, it makes it even worse. Can't blame "bang-bang" judgement or anything else. You just get the added benefit of repeatedly watching them screw you over in slow motion.

Just hang him in the middle of town and be done with it. People like that don’t deserve to be here with the rest of us.
Uhmm...that is a little much...a public flogging should suffice,
or give him the Cercei Lannister walk of shame through downtown.

Last edited:
Good grief we just need something, anything, to happen. There's just no news. Nothing is going on. This is absurd. We haven't had a commit since the beginning of fall camp
I don’t mind it. Almost everyone we have committed plans on staying committed and signing early. I honestly think this speaks highly of our Staff. Before we would of already had like 5 or 6 decommits

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back