Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a blockage. Basically one of the long cords digesting food got tangled and stopped working. So they had to go in and untangle it and let it come back. Still at the hospital with a tube from my nose to my stomach which really sucks. But feel well other than that. Thanks for asking!
Glad you're feeling better. Hope you make it home soon.

It is realism to expect injuries...they always happen.

For one..what is going to happen if Hooker goes down in game 2 or three..are you really going to bank on Milton to get us to 8-9 wins. It would be Heupels greatest coaching job ever to get high production out of that guy. It is realism to say that Milton has never been a good QB and likely never will be.

What happens at OT...or LB...or CB...etc etc etc.?.
My dad used to say why borrow trouble? Why ruin today worrying about what might happen tomorrow?

I mean...was he really throwing shade? Or just presenting analytics and Zach Ragan (article writer) the one who is trying to turn it into throwing shade?
It was clickbait. His points were sound and he was very complimentary of our offense.
Agree....it was a good listen and appears to be a young coach that many programs would love to have. That said....he's gonna need some rolaids tomorrow, cause we gonna upset his game plan !

Tennessee ML is +160 on FD.

Didn't bammer have a bad loss a few weeks ago?

I don't follow the line being off like this. We just beat an undefeated Arizona. This could be a very good value for bettors.

I don't follow the line being off like this. We just beat an undefeated Arizona. This could be a very good value for bettors.

I would make sure we’re not going to be down some players before I made a wager.

Personally I wouldn’t touch it.. I don’t feel great about goin down to T-town tonight

Reactions: Enki_Amenra
I had a blockage. Basically one of the long cords digesting food got tangled and stopped working. So they had to go in and untangle it and let it come back. Still at the hospital with a tube from my nose to my stomach which really sucks. But feel well other than that. Thanks for asking!
Glad it wasn't worse! Hope there are some hot nurses too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back