Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
He had a chance to put the game away at the end of the game. We were up by 5 and had chances to go up by 10 when Bama wasn't hitting anything but we just for whatever reason can hit clutch shots. Its frustrating not to be able to put away teams. Killer instinct.
Last 2-4 minutes of each half killed us. Up 10 in first half ending in a tie at the half. Up 5 in second half and lost by 5. Got to be able to finish both halves.

Reactions: Orange Studs
Not really…it’s been allowed much more the last 5-7 years. Just google videos of traveling in the NBA. Corey Brewer takes 7 steps without dribbling.

Bama travels a lot as Herb Jones did last year too.
We did as well, multiple times. What the refs did tonight that stood out most was letting them set and step out into picks on the move. Drove me nuts.

I like That Barnes doesn't work the refs excessively, but tonight I would have been in their ear on those.

Reactions: UTJoe
I can count on one hand how many times I've been critical of Coach Barnes but that game tonight wasn't his best game.

hasbulla-hasbik.gif

Check back in March SEC tourney and NCAA tourney will be disappointing. Hope I’m wrong. Already too many red flags.
Ok and we can cry about that in March if it happens. Not in December when we lose a very close game to a top 2 SEC team without our two best players one of which is a lottery pick

Check back in March SEC tourney and NCAA tourney will be disappointing. Hope I’m wrong. Already too many red flags.
This team is young at some key positions. We'll improve, but what I see in this team is so much better when the offense is balanced and works inside. Barnes has allowed these gaurds to push bad 3's too often.

Reactions: MoCo_Vol

Red flags being, “can’t put away a good team on the road when missing our two best players”?

This team is very inexperienced, KC, ZZ, BHH, Powell, Uros all weren’t here or rarely played last season & are getting quality minutes this year.

Just need to keep playing at this point, the more time playing together the better we’ll get. I hope KC is the only player we lose other than graduations.

Red flags being, “can’t put away a good team on the road when missing our two best players”?

This team is very inexperienced, KC, ZZ, BHH, Powell, Uros all weren’t here or rarely played last season & are getting quality minutes this year.

Just need to keep playing at this point, the more time playing together the better we’ll get. I hope KC is the only player we lose other than graduations.
Red flags as in shooting terribly bad see Nova, Texas Tech, Tennessee Tech and losing two games now we should have won.

Reactions: InVOLuntary
It will play out that way. They've already got some baaaaaad losses. I can easily name 4-5 teams that are better. KY, Vols, AR, Auburn. They're no way a top 2 team in the conference.
I was about to post they are a number 4-6 team in this league. We agree on who the better teams in the league are.

Reactions: InVOLuntary
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back