Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
It will play out that way. They've already got some baaaaaad losses. I can easily name 4-5 teams that are better. KY, Vols, AR, Auburn. They're no way a top 2 team in the conference.
They also have good wins. When they’re on their game they’ll beat anyone in the SEC they already showed that with Zags game. But like Tennessee their offense has sputtered at times and had some bad defensive breakdowns vs Memphis and Davidson. But overall they have a solid defense with a very good offense and a great coach

They also have good wins. When they’re on their game they’ll beat anyone in the SEC they already showed that with Zags game. But like Tennessee their offense has sputtered at times and had some bad defensive breakdowns vs Memphis and Davidson. But overall they have a solid defense with a very good offense and a great coach
We'll see. I'm not impressed in the slightest.

LSU got hammered by Auburn. I realize it's one game. I think AR will be there in the end.

Zero quality wins for the Razorbacks so far & 3 losses.

LSU is stacked with talent and were undefeated before losing on the road to arguably the best team in the SEC. They shot under 30% from field & 3, doubt that happens often.

Man I hope JJJ figures it out but he’s inconsistent as a veteran..I think he would be better coming off the bench…give one of these new comers a chance to make a impact…maybe it will ignite a fire under him.

We lost by five on the road, to a good team...with our by far two best players out...and you guys are bitching about Barnes?...you guys SUCK.

I thought we were going to get hammered by 10-20 as soon as the news dropped...Barnes did something right.

Yeah, went from “should be able to win this one” to “I hope we don’t get blown out”

We’re 9-3 and have played some great teams. Nova, UNC, Texas Tech, Arizona, & Bama, I feel like that level of competition in December will make us a better team by March.

Hearing Purdue’s QB might be out today. Hope that is a false rumor. Will they cancel if so? Their backup already transferred.

Last edited:
Red flags as in shooting terribly bad see Nova, Texas Tech, Tennessee Tech and losing two games now we should have won.

I think this is a fair gripe. Has been a problem throughout Barnes’ tenure. However, Chandler is the X factor. He can regularly create his own shot, which is a guy Barnes has never had and which lifts the offensive play of everyone around him. Think we’ll see a much better team in a couple months as Chandler improves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back