Not open for further replies.
Spoken like a true idiot 👍

Enlighten me, oh wise one.
Tell me where the lie is:
Top 3 recruiting class ✅
Top 5 highest paid coach ✅
Veteran players returning ✅
Underachieving with superior talent ✅

Look, I like Rick but you just have to know he's going to have you in the tournament, but never past the sweet 16 regardless of his talent advantage. Hope he proves me wrong, but his results don't lie.

Reactions: volinbama256
The curse of getting older is ya have less of those buddies capable of lifting much except the 12oz cans ya offer.

Yes. Even though I am older than most of my friends, I am the first one they call for lifting help…heck, I am the pack mule for my family. The worst is my wife loaning me out to just about anyone who needs something heavy moved…come home from work and find out that I am going somewhere to move stuff…😐

Early morning bitching is fun 😂

Top 3 recruiting class ✅

Look, I like Rick but you just have to know he's going to have you in the tournament, but never past the sweet 16 regardless of his talent advantage. Hope he proves me wrong, but his results don't lie.

Enjoy the winning coach you have

My grandmother told me the same thing when I was a child, “Find a job you love and the money will take care of itself.” I didn’t listen to her, but it still worked out so far.

My Dad told me the same thing, but altered it to his biggest regret was not picking a career where he could take care of his family financially.
I switched from wanting to be a Marine Biologist to physician as a career path shortly thereafter.

Top 3 recruiting class ✅

No one wants to hear that crap. He's a great coach.

Top 3 recruiting class ✅

Rakrooting classes are overrated.

Supremely missed on an agile, banger type post player.

Not getting great minutes off the bench.

Dont haveba great shooter.

Would have taken a few more Tennesseans. If I remember correctly, the Mexican army outnumbered the good guys ~6,000 to ~200. I think the number of Santa Ana’s guys were estimated from 2,000-6,000, but either way, more Volunteers were needed.

There were (I think) 16-20 Tennesseans at the Alamo, that’s more than the Texans there…if there were 200-300 of us, Santa Anna would not have stood a chance. Think Sugar Vols vs themighty miami hurricanes. Same outcome…Enki’s ancestors would have bet the bsnk…🤠

“Tirade” you’re so pretentious. Mine was an off-hand comment and you blew it up into a controversy that wasn’t. I used “azz” so I wouldn’t need to set a record for asterisks in a post. As for the “last word” thing? Funny YOU should bring it up. Now prove it means nothing to you. 😎
Yes it’s your tirade. No one else was on a vendetta to get me to admit I was wrong in a such a specific fashion that they felt the need to continually drag it out except you.

You still to this point refuse to acknowledge that I admitted I was wrong way before you “showed me how to be wrong with dignity.” Instead you ignore that admission because it’s apparently not good enough for you, as if your standards matter to anyone other than you.

And why is it funny that I mention the last word thing? I’m not the one with the extensive track record of trying to berate people into giving into my asinine arguments. That’s you.

You’ve continually proven that it’s not about getting me to admit I was wrong and you continually dodge the fact that, again, I admitted that before you tried to So again, why keep banging the drum?

Was it because my admission didn’t meet your criteria? Why should literally anyone care about what you consider an appropriate admission?

Go ahead and continue to dodge these questions and call me more names, I’ll continue to rebuttal with why your argument holds no weight other than you trying to tell others on this board how you think they’re supposed to behave.

Yes it’s your tirade. No one else was on a vendetta to get me to admit I was wrong in a such a specific fashion that they felt the need to continually drag it out except you.

You still to this point refuse to acknowledge that I admitted I was wrong way before you “showed me how to be wrong with dignity.” Instead you ignore that admission because it’s apparently not good enough for you, as if your standards matter to anyone other than you.

And why is it funny that I mention the last word thing? I’m not the one with the extensive track record of trying to berate people into giving into my asinine arguments. That’s you.

You’ve continually proven that it’s not about getting me to admit I was wrong and you continually dodge the fact that, again, I admitted that before you tried to So again, why keep banging the drum?

Was it because my admission didn’t meet your criteria? Why should literally anyone care about what you consider an appropriate admission?

Go ahead and continue to dodge these questions and call me more names, I’ll continue to rebuttal with why your argument holds no weight other than you trying to tell others on this board how you think they’re supposed to behave.
Yes and no.

Was it a LB from Nevada? Can't remember his name.
Vai Kaho

Signed with SDSU… found this funny on ESPN…

“Did not record a stat ... Made his collegiate debut on special teams the following week … without finding the statsheet ... Then played statless ball on special teams the rest of the season.”

well that’s cold. 😆

Last edited:
They gave them 3-4 scores with garbage PI calls, and cheated us out of two scores by not calling legitimate PI or defensive holding..

We win going away if they had done their job. One reason we didn't get much pressure, was because they were letting them literally tackle our guys on every pass play...which led to every score they had.

They did their job very well. ACC referees’ job is to make any SEC team look bad. If they can alter a game outcome, they will get a bonus from both the ACC and whatever conference they help…🤯🧐😤🤬

I doubt that the ACC was allowed to officiate any playoff game…😐

Yes. Even though I am older than most of my friends, I am the first one they call for lifting help…heck, I am the pack mule for my family. The worst is my wife loaning me out to just about anyone who needs something heavy moved…come home from work and find out that I am going somewhere to move stuff…😐

Early morning bitching is fun 😂
Our wives are cut from the same cloth… I share your pain brother.

Just read that KNS thinks Vescovi is Tennessee's best player. He certainly had best game last night, other than the NY PG. Zakai kid is special. Passes through legs, threes, controlling movement.

Idiocy of lazy reporting.

Reactions: HeadVol77
Yeah...I can't really blame our people for not being total dumbasses with their money like that. I wish we had folks that would pay like A&M, and like UGA and Bama have been doing for a long time....but I can't really blame them.

This has gone full retard
The sad part is we have alumni out there that are big money and could do some of that... For whatever reason, and the are several, they don't and we're always fishing out of the same ponds it seems like.

Either way...I still like the approach were taking. The odds of making that big splash are slim. So why wouldn't you take a longer term approach... That, if executed correctly, is more sustainable.

It'll be interesting to look back on the class a&m signed and see what really happens... My gut says it's a house of cards.

There is some ugly basketball being played. Heck, Kansas last night went scoreless in the last 9+ minutes of the first half. UK and LSU last night both shot about 50% from the FT line.
Outside a very few games this year, a lot of college basketball has been almost unwatchable.

i agree
I’m having a tough time getting into basketball this year
maybe I’m more excited about football and spring practice coming
I just think there's been a lot of sloppy play in general... And there's really only 2-3 teams that have looked the part, so to speak, so far this season... Everybody else looks like everybody else.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back