Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kirby and Georgia gonna finally overcome Bama on Monday?

I've been trying really hard to see it. Seem like identical teams, outside of QB and head coach.

After watching Bama swat passes down from Bennett and the Cincy QB, I'm trying to figure out how UGA is going to open passing lanes in crucial downs for Bennett.

I've been trying really hard to see it. Seem like identical teams, outside of QB and head coach.

After watching Bama swat passes down from Bennett and the Cincy QB, I'm trying to figure out how UGA is going to open passing lanes in crucial downs for Bennett.
Nope. My money is on Bama. Media claiming they're the underdog after already beating them a month ago?! Yeah, motivation will be easy for this one.

Back door Roth is when your AGI (gross income) is too high to contribute to a Roth. In order to get the money in there, you contribute money to a traditional IRA and then move the funds to the Roth. You get the traditional IRA deduction and you pick up income for the contribution (net of zero). This allows that contribution to grow tax free instead of being taxed later on down the road.
Scroll down
The new 401(k): three major additions and one loss for investors — Barron's

If he wasn't eligible, then he won't be able to play at Louisville. Either way, transferring doesn't help him. Don't get that move.

But you could be right, it could be a push from our side, but man idk. Given how little depth we have and how small that issue is, I can't see us pulling a Saban and pushing a kid out over just that.

Who knows. It's just weird.
That's assuming Louisville gives a runny 💩 about the student part of student athlete

May have to go to the radio for this one. Could be good.

Not knocking Bob at all, but it would be fun to have Slay, Bert and Hammer just “round table” a basketball game that is televised. So you watch the game on TV and listen to their commentary….kinda like Peyton/Eli on NFL.

Did I not just say that “if playing time was an issue then no problem”? Or can you not read? Also didn’t know LSU and Ohio State were rivals.
I’m sure Baron would tell you he thought he lacked playing time. We also don’t know where he’s going yet.

If he wasn't eligible, then he won't be able to play at Louisville. Either way, transferring doesn't help him. Don't get that move.

But you could be right, it could be a push from our side, but man idk. Given how little depth we have and how small that issue is, I can't see us pulling a Saban and pushing a kid out over just that.

Who knows. It's just weird.
Also...they have made it abundantly clear that it is a BIG deal in this new administration, and that they don't want kids who do not take the school part seriously.

Would 2021 Georgia beat:
2014 Ohio State
2016 Clemson
2018 Clemson

Would 2021 Georgia beat 2017 Georgia for that matter

You choose the team with the better quarterback 9/10 times. Bammer gets it done.

Reactions: SugarCC
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back