Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are making assumptions. Stafford did complete it. Allen and Rodgers were at hike watching it on TV.
Here is where past qbs in the Super Bowl were rated:
Stafford and cam Newton were 5*
Burrow and Goff were 4*
Mahomes, Ryan, Wilson,Rodgers,Foles, Flacco, Kaepernick were all 3* or below
P Manning, Eli Manning, and Tom Brady were before the star rating system but are assumed to be rated really high
Brees, Warner, and Roethlisberger were before the star rating system as well and assumed to be 3* and below.

Had tickets to RFK and to Deer Creek, I think, Indiana in 1994 or 95. Dad said hell to the no. Jerry died that year.

Ive had chances to see Bob Weir, Mickey Hart, Phil Lesh, Othet Ones, Ratdog, Phish with Ratdog and any other conceivable iteration. Just not the same.

I do and have enjoyed Dark Star Orchestra immensely. Very relaxing.

Bob Weir and Wolf Bros one of the best shows touring these days. Coming to Asheville next month.

Webb might've been the GOAT here had he not torn up his knee. He was different.

He was the best to ever play RB on the Hill. Lewis had a better career, but Cobb was better during the short time he was healthy.

Cobb was top 4 ever at UT. I'd definitely take that combo over any other in UT history. Folks might argue for Garner/Stewart/Hayden because 3 > 2, but then they'd be forgetting that Tony Thompson was the 3rd RB behind Cobb/Webb. Thompson was just the 1990 SEC rushing champion.

He was the best to ever play RB on the Hill. Lewis had a better career, but Cobb was better during the short time he was healthy.

Cobb was top 4 ever at UT. I'd definitely take that combo over any other in UT history. Folks might argue for Garner/Stewart/Hayden because 3 > 2, but then they'd be forgetting that Tony Thompson was the 3rd RB behind Cobb/Webb. Thompson was just the 1990 SEC rushing champion.

Hard to argue the above. I was there when Webb went for 294 against Ole Miss. Johnny seemingly didn't realize he was that close to 300 (or maybe he did and didn't want to let him)...

Reactions: NighthawkVol
That's crazy. I'm not even sure there's a consensus #2. What I do know is there is a consensus #1. It's Prince alone at the top of the mountain and all the paupers scrounging for leftovers.

Those folks probably loved Black Eyed Peas 😁

#2 I'd probably start with this one Dre/Snoop/50/Eminem, Lady Gaga, Madonna, Michael Jackson, or Katy Perry (mainly with Missy Elliott cameo setting things off) I also liked watching J Lo and Shakira, but I will admit it's not for the singing or the music that I was enthralled

Hard to argue the above. I was there when Webb went for 294 against Ole Miss. Johnny seemingly didn't realize he was that close to 300 (or maybe he did and didn't want to let him)...
045e3713-5731-482f-9b17-396b1679f8a1-90then01-001.JPG

He "could have been" the greatest player in UT history.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back