Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saw we are favored vs UK tonight, -1, how’s that?

Sounds like a retirement plan to me. Bet the mortgage on UK moneyline? And I say that as a huge UT fan and supporter. We are a very good team. We are playing well right now. UK is just a bad matchup for us. That is a very interesting line.

No just a basic online account. Had our debit cards stored and they used them
You should never store your cards with online vendors whenever possible, especially debit cards. I know the convenience of it, I have cards stored on Amazon for my business but it's not a good idea.

You should never store your cards with online vendors whenever possible, especially debit cards. I know the convenience of it, I have cards stored on Amazon for my business but it's not a good idea.
For real. Lesson learned. They tried to use mine, the bank immediately rejected it as fraudulent. But then they used my wife's and it went through.

For real. Lesson learned. They tried to use mine, the bank immediately rejected it as fraudulent. But then they used my wife's and it went through.
If you have to do it, use a credit card. They keep your money until they verify its fraudulent. If you use a Credit Card it's on them.

Sounds like a retirement plan to me. Bet the mortgage on UK moneyline? And I say that as a huge UT fan and supporter. We are a very good team. We are playing well right now. UK is just a bad matchup for us. That is a very interesting line.

Is everyone just overlooking the injuries? I think they're significant enough that UT can win and UK might be so thrown off that they aren't in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back