Rep Massie posts gun photo

I've never denied that. I've only stated that race is the most important factor, statistically. Poor white people are not killing each other at the same rates.

Once again 13% of people commit the majority of homicide in this country.

The white homicide rate is around 2 per 100k. The black I believe is around 20 per 100k (I will have to check that claim and honestly don't have the time right now, but the fact that they commit the majority of homicides obviously implies it will be far greater than the 5 per 100k that is average in the US)
Maybe it's just your wording. You say it as if being black has something to do with it. I can't imagine you would believe that.

Maybe it's just your wording. You say it as if being black has something to do with it. I can't imagine you would believe that.

Depends on what you call being black. If you mean it in the disparaging way the left normally means it, being “culturally black”, then yes.

If you mean it as in an ethnic group, then no.

Checked it out. I would enjoy seeing a current follow-up using the same methodology.
It's far worse in the black community. And the white community is approaching the levels of dysfunction with regards to OOW children that the black community had in the mid-1960s. In 20 more years, there is no telling where this country will be if whites even have 50% of kids in single family homes, much less 78% that the black community has right now.

Reactions: DC_Vol and Vol8188
How do you know it's unloaded? You should never assume people like this use any common sense.

The people who are all handling their weapons properly? None of them have a finger on the trigger. No one is pointing their weapon at anyone else.

Yet we assume they lack common sense? Based on what? Their lack of an irrational fear of guns?

False equivalence.

A car is made primarily for transportation. Guns have a single purpose.

I do agree that any outage on the subject at have is overboard, though.
So people killed by cars are „less dead“ than people killed by guns? If I am dead, I really don’t care what the intended purpose was of whatever killed me. The result is the same. And in terms of absolute numbers, cars are killing machines par excellence

Depends on what you call being black. If you mean it in the disparaging way the left normally means it, being “culturally black”, then yes.

If you mean it as in an ethnic group, then no.
So a white person who is "culturally black" would be the same?

The people who are all handling their weapons properly? None of them have a finger on the trigger. No one is pointing their weapon at anyone else.

Yet we assume they lack common sense? Based on what? Their lack of an irrational fear of guns?
I have a fear of any idiot who puts those kind of weapons in the hands of kids

Mainly because 100% of 15 year old's have periods of time where they have no common sense.

Reactions: bnhunt
I have a fear of any idiot who puts those kind of weapons in the hands of kids

What makes “those kind of weapons” any more dangerous than any other? And what age do you believe a child should be educated on firearm use?

Last edited:
Reactions: hog88
Some of you guys would really lose it if you saw some of the funny pictures I have of my kids over the years... On a motorcycle, driving a tractor with a lawnmower blade, operating a cannon, lifting barbells, boxing with actual gloves on, standing in front of a live tiger, in the jaws of a huge shark. . .

You believe his kids are walking around town with guns? Or are they holding them with the supervision of multiple adults?
I didn't say anything about the photo.........but I do believe it's pathetic on multiple levels.

VN Store

Back