Rush Limbaugh Has Advanced Lung Cancer

Remind me what the black unemployment rate was in the slaveholding states in 1830? Man, they had it good back then! Full employment!
That's a really sad and despicable comparison. Particularly when your party's plan is to keep them subservient "down on the plantation" by having to rely upon "Massah Gubment" for their federal and state handouts in the form of housing, welfare, food stamps, etc., instead of acknowledging that they are capable of being able provide for themselves with the opportunity that a job provides. When social welfare becomes a permanent condition, there is no hope of escaping the "plantation."

Reactions: vols40 and ETV
Remind me what the black unemployment rate was in the slaveholding states in 1830? Man, they had it good back then! Full employment!
That's the argument you want to make? You can't credit Trump with anything good, can you? You're going to try and compare slavery to employment? I mean, since you claim to be a lawyer, I assume you're educated, but that comparison goes beyond stupid to a whole other level of dumb.

Reactions: vols40 and 37L1
How and why would the left have a monopoly? It was actually impossible.
There is no mystery as to why the Rush's and Hannity's of the world didn't rise from the sludge until the elimination of the fairness doctrine. Or maybe it is a mystery to some, I'm trying not to overestimate as much.
So Rush wasn't didn't rise until 2011?

Never mind, you are talking about the equal time rule.

That's the argument you want to make? You can't credit Trump with anything good, can you? You're going to try and compare slavery to employment? I mean, since you claim to be a lawyer, I assume you're educated, but that comparison goes beyond stupid to a whole other level of dumb.

The argument was Trump can't be racist because black unemployment is so low. That was stated as a sufficient condition for him not being racist. You refute that by providing a counterexample--i.e., a situation where the supposed sufficient condition obtains, but the conclusion clearly doesn't follow. All African Americans were working during slavery in the south, but that was clearly one of the most racist times. In other words, that's a counterexample.

Reactions: Purple Tiger
The illness with Rush ranks right up there with Magic Johnson's HIV diagnosis. You will remember where you were and what you were doing the day that you found this news out.

LMAO. People from all walks of life throughout the world knew Magic and admired his skills. Other than US conservatives, no one gives two craps about Rush Limbaugh.

They haven't.
Absolutely they have. CBS News, ABC News, And NBC News all skew left. CNN and MSNBC slant heavy left. The late night talk shows that used to be about comedy have been taken over by liberal mouthpieces. Stephen Colbert, Seth Meyers, and Jimmy Kimmel are nothing but liberal shills. Jimmy Fallon tilts left, but at least tries to keep comedy in mind. Then you have shows like The View that claim to be balanced because they have one conservative that constantly gets shouted down by Joy Behar and Whoopie Goldberg. You ignore all of this because they fluff you up with what you like to hear, then call out those who say things you don't like.

And that's just TV. Printed media may very well be worse. You see what you want to see, which, apparently, isn't anything close to reality.

The argument was Trump can't be racist because black unemployment is so low. That was stated as a sufficient condition for him not being racist. You refute that by providing a counterexample--i.e., a situation where the supposed sufficient condition obtains, but the conclusion clearly doesn't follow. All African Americans were working during slavery in the south, but that was clearly one of the most racist times. In other words, that's a counterexample.

So instead of admitting comparing slavery to actual employment was stupid on your part, you decide to dig in deeper? If you are a lawyer, you must lose a lot. Your argument holds no merit.

So instead of admitting comparing slavery to actual employment was stupid on your part, you decide to dig in deeper? If you are a lawyer, you must lose a lot. Your argument holds no merit.

He's making sense. You're not following and you're feigning indignancy at his comparison to deflect. He probably loses if the people making rulings aren't smart enough to understand him.

Absolutely they have. CBS News, ABC News, And NBC News all skew left. CNN and MSNBC slant heavy left. The late night talk shows that used to be about comedy have been taken over by liberal mouthpieces. Stephen Colbert, Seth Meyers, and Jimmy Kimmel are nothing but liberal shills. Jimmy Fallon tilts left, but at least tries to keep comedy in mind. Then you have shows like The View that claim to be balanced because they have one conservative that constantly gets shouted down by Joy Behar and Whoopie Goldberg. You ignore all of this because they fluff you up with what you like to hear, then call out those who say things you don't like.

And that's just TV. Printed media may very well be worse. You see what you want to see, which, apparently, isn't anything close to reality.

Who GAF about late night talk shows and The f'ing View?

Below is a chart of the bias of the major news organizations by Adfonte Media.

Media-Bias-Chart_4.0.1_Licensed_Copy_White_Background-min.jpg

He's making sense. You're not following and you're feigning indignancy at his comparison to deflect. He probably loses if the people making rulings aren't smart enough to understand him.
Comparing slavery to employment does not make sense. I follow what he's saying, but it's a dumb argument. If a conservative made such a statement, he'd immediately be met with charges of racism.

And did I mention it's a stupid argument? Seriously, how in the hell do you compare slavery to employment?

There is no group in this country more racist than the democrat party. You all look at black people and tell them they can't even get an I.D. You all do everything you can to keep black fathers out of the home, you all do everything you can to encourage black women to have more kids without the father being present. Your party wants millions of black people to stay in the ghetto and not working so they have to rely on corrupt democrats to provide them food and shelter.

Reactions: dezul
Who GAF about late night talk shows and The f'ing View?

Below is a chart of the bias of the major news organizations by Adfonte Media.

Media-Bias-Chart_4.0.1_Licensed_Copy_White_Background-min.jpg
No idea who Adfonte Media is, but the fact that they have CNN at almost neutral tells me they're full of ****.

Reactions: dezul

VN Store

Back