Rush Limbaugh Has Advanced Lung Cancer

Magic Johnson played a game where people run up and down a wood floor and try to put a rubber ball in a metal ring with a bunch of rope hanging under it. WGAFF if he has AIDS, if he ever did?

Sorry, but a heckuva lot more people cared about Magic's HIV than those who care about Rush's cancer.
That’s one of the better ones I’ve see. I’d probably move The Federalist into the red box and CNN down and left as well. Fox and CNN ought to be about mirror images of each other at this point.

I thought so, too. I read/watch the leans left, neutral and leans right media. While they make mistakes, I respect what they do and feel like they are trying to get the facts straight.

No idea who Adfonte Media is, but the fact that they have CNN at almost neutral tells me they're full of ****.
They have CNN straddling the line between neutral and skews left. I don't think that is an inaccurate placement. CNN definitely leans a bit to the left and but mainly they oppose Trump, which makes a lot of Republicans think they are left wing. In their most left leaning day, CNN is not as extreme as Fox News is in their right wing rhetoric. I watch both equally (but not a lot) and that is my observation.

Do you understand that under slavery they weren't employed, they were owned. They were property and not even considered human? Your argument is idiotic and instead of simply saying, "yeah, my bad" you keep digging a deeper hole. There is no comparison to be made between slavery and employment. It's a desperate attempt on your part to counter an argument you don't really have a counter for.
I thought they were 3/5 human in the infinite wisdom of the founding fathers.

Reactions: tennvols77
We aren't the ones cheering a man's likely painful death
Maybe not on this board, but I guarantee there are some conservatives out there cheering for RBG's death so Trump can appoint another Justice. You have to know this to be true. People on both sides get way too caught up in this ****.

I thought they were 3/5 human in the infinite wisdom of the founding fathers.

"Property" couldn't provide any advantage (count slaves as 3/5 persons for purposes of apportionment in Congress even though the slaves could not, of course, vote).

VN Store

Back