Rush Limbaugh Has Advanced Lung Cancer

Can you give me quotes of him calling cops racist?
I can also add to celebrating Common, the rapper, at the White House and having him play his song for the convicted cop killer Assad who murdered a cop then fled the country and is celebrated by Obama and evidently you.

Reactions: volfanjustin
Was he a smoker? Anyone know?
May have already been posted (I‘m usually at least a day late catching up on here) but he would often throw out how he’s holding a document or whatever “in my formerly nicotine stained fingers” which says he used to have a pretty heavy cigarette habit but had quit.

Reactions: Sea Ray
Come unto me, all you who are weary and heavy laden, and I will tell you to stop relying on me for everything and go pull yourself up by your sandal straps.

For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten son, that whosoever invested their money right and had the breaks all go their way obviously have His favor and shall have solid quarterly dividends.

And Jesus said "Suffer the little children not to come unto Me, for they will get used to blessings their parents are too lazy to provide for them and become dependant upon Me.

Verily I say unto you that who says they love Me but loves not his brother is in the right if the brother is a Liberal or not conservative enough.
The contortions required to turn greed and selfishness into Christian values are worthy of a part in Cirque du Soleil.
Maybe we can call it Circus of the Soul.

Technically, by the very definition of operation, both parties are Marxist. Both parties seek to completely supplant the other and install as close to single party rule as possible.

The thing about Marxism is that it is a continuous cycle. As soon as one party takes total power, another rises up to supplant it. Repeat ad infinitum.

What several of the "I have to label the other side as extreme as possible" posters don't seem to understand is that the American left is more along the lines of global center. I do not know of any candidate that is running on seizing all of the property of the upper class and physically redistributing it. I know I'll get an earful for that statement because of the FUD distributed by neocon news outlets, but we have to step back and look from an objective angle to remove our inherent biases.
Ash dont sell yourself short, I think you are more liberal than you give yourself credit.

"We are seeing too many instances where people just do not have confidence that folks are being treated fairly," Obama said. "In some cases, those may be misperceptions. But in some cases, that's a reality."

What do you think caused the Dallas police officer murders where the guy stated he wanted to kill cops? The rhetoric from the racists Obama contributed just as it did in NYC when Deblasio said the same thing. Saying a police officer acted "stupidly" for following procedures also contributed. He encouraged hatred, violence and mistrust of the police. You dont see it because you dont want to.

Ah, so he's advocating killing cops--which was the original claim I responded to--because he says "in some cases" people who believe particular cops to be racist are correct (i.e., the particular cop thought to be racist is racist). That seems to almost be a truism. Would you wager there are absolutely zero racist cops in America?

Last edited:
I've despised the pig as long as I've known who he is. I take no delight in his illness and hope he doesn't suffer but neither do I give a **** whether he lives or dies.

We all here neither care if you die or live in a burning car crash and suffer or not suffer as your skin melts or doesn't melt to the pavement

Reactions: volfanjustin
I can also add to celebrating Common, the rapper, at the White House and having him play his song for the convicted cop killer Assad who murdered a cop then fled the country and is celebrated by Obama and evidently you.

You're struggling here. If we're going to discuss all the racist things people vaguely associated with Trump have said, (1) you've moved the goalposts and (2) just introduced a sh*t ton more evidence of Trump's racism.

Ah, so he's advocating killing cops--which was the original claim I responded to--because he says "in some cases" people who believe particular cops to be racist are correct (i.e., the particular cop thought to be racist is racist). That seems to almost be a truism. Would you wager there are absolutely zero racist cops in America?
Would you wager there are zero rapist in the illegals crossing the border?

Reactions: vols40
You're struggling here. If we're going to discuss all the racist things people vaguely associated with Trump have said, (1) you've moved the goalposts and (2) just introduced a sh*t ton more evidence of Trump's racism.
He's a terrible racist then. Record low black unemployment, criminal justice reform even Van Jones has said was a good thing.

But you keep being upset at black people doing well in this economy.

He's a terrible racist then. Record low black unemployment, criminal justice reform even Van Jones has said was a good thing.

But you keep being upset at black people doing well in this economy.

Remind me what the black unemployment rate was in the slaveholding states in 1830? Man, they had it good back then! Full employment!

Honestly, this thread is disheartening. It's fine to disagree, politically . . . differing opinions and healthy discourse has driven our country to remain the greatest on Earth. But, to take this kind of turn when a man has been diagnosed with a grim illness is sick. SICK.

Unfortunately, I've seen plenty of people face the end of their existence, and it's amazing how similar we all are when the cards seem dealt. Without question, we will all wish that we spent more of our time caring about others, loving those we hold dear, worrying less about things like money, pride, and comfort, and less about bickering about $#*" that really doesn't matter when the end is near.

Give it a rest and wish the man well, however it is that you do that for a fellow human being.

Really?
It allowed giving one side without having to provide a rebuttal.
The Democrats have taken better advantage of this than the Republicans. So I'm not sure why you're complaining?

Because the red hatters cheering for the death of RBG are classy?

I don't believe in cheering the death of anyone. It's classless no matter what side you're on. I do question whether RBG's health allows her to fully carry out her duties, but I would never wish her dead. And I've never been a Limbaugh fan either. Truthfully, I find him obnoxious. But I've never wished him dead. People get too caught up in ideological differences and forget about not only the person, but the family of the person as well. It's okay to disagree without losing yourself to uncontrolled animus.

VN Store

Back