Rush Limbaugh Has Advanced Lung Cancer

No. Luther just takes the Pete Buttigig approach that assumes if you voted for Trump you’re a racist.

Voting for Trump doesn't mean you're a racist. But it does mean racism isn't a deal breaker for you.

And those of us who support the President
That's more of a guilt by association.
But I freely admit that I've struggled trying to separate Trump from his supporters. At times that seems to get harder rather than easier. I know that some of you Trumpers have to be great guys, but it's just difficult for me to reconcile.

No. Luther just takes the Pete Buttigig approach that assumes if you voted for Trump you’re a racist.
Most Trumpers are not high on the racist continuum but most people who are high on the racist continuum are Trumpers.

But I freely admit that I've struggled trying to separate Trump from his supporters. At times that seems to get harder rather than easier. I know that some of you Trumpers have to be great guys, but it's just difficult for me to reconcile.

I dont struggle with marxists politicians and their supporters. Just as germans supported nazis knowingly, the dems supporters knowlingly support an anti-american party.

I dont struggle with marxists politicians and their supporters. Just as germans supported nazis knowingly, the dems supporters knowlingly support an anti-american party.
And you make the reconciliation so much more difficult.
Another thing I have to keep reminding myself, all Trumpers aren't from the same basket.

Reactions: AshG
Right. To carry that stupidity to its logical extreme, voting for Obama meant you were ok with cop killers.

Donald Trump’s Racism: The Definitive List, Updated Opinion | Donald Trump’s Racism: The Definitive List, Updated

Donald Trump’s long history of racism, from the 1970s to 2019

An Oral History of Trump’s Bigotry

Racial views of Donald Trump - Wikipedia

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5991dcabe4b09071f69b9261

Black voters say they will remember Trump's racist tweets

Ok, so hit me with all the evidence that Obama advocates for killing cops

Voting for Trump doesn't mean you're a racist. But it does mean racism isn't a deal breaker for you.

Sure.. I guess anti Semitism isn’t a deal breaker for you judging by that idiot in your avi. You know, the one who spoke of Jews “hypnotizing” the world and how 9/11 was just “ some people did something “ , no big deal right?

Reactions: Bigun
As long as I’m on the opposite side from you, I know I’m doing things right

Reactions: 82_VOL_83

Technically, by the very definition of operation, both parties are Marxist. Both parties seek to completely supplant the other and install as close to single party rule as possible.

The thing about Marxism is that it is a continuous cycle. As soon as one party takes total power, another rises up to supplant it. Repeat ad infinitum.

What several of the "I have to label the other side as extreme as possible" posters don't seem to understand is that the American left is more along the lines of global center. I do not know of any candidate that is running on seizing all of the property of the upper class and physically redistributing it. I know I'll get an earful for that statement because of the FUD distributed by neocon news outlets, but we have to step back and look from an objective angle to remove our inherent biases.

Also, the number of posters here who claim to be Christ followers but do not seek reconciliation with their brothers on the other side worries me.

Technically, by the very definition of operation, both parties are Marxist. Both parties seek to completely supplant the other and install as close to single party rule as possible.

The thing about Marxism is that it is a continuous cycle. As soon as one party takes total power, another rises up to supplant it. Repeat ad infinitum.

What several of the "I have to label the other side as extreme as possible" posters don't seem to understand is that the American left is more along the lines of global center. I do not know of any candidate that is running on seizing all of the property of the upper class and physically redistributing it. I know I'll get an earful for that statement because of the FUD distributed by neocon news outlets, but we have to step back and look from an objective angle to remove our inherent biases.

The parties need each other, if they didn’t have each other to blame they know the citizens would start blaming them.

Obama hates police, has called them racist, and much like DeBlasio has sided with criminals who murder police a d civilians. It's absolutely amazing that Obama can all cops and Leo's racists and say the same thing about Jews, turn a blind eye to attacks in NYC, and say Trump is racist for wanting people to come here legally instead of having open borders. Obama is 100x the racist Trump ever thought about being.

Reactions: volfanjustin
Also, the number of posters here who claim to be Christ followers but do not seek reconciliation with their brothers on the other side worries me.
First we got the prosperity gospel.
Now I guess we have the animus gospel also.
I would imagine there is quite a bit of overlap.

Obama hates police, has called them racist, and much like DeBlasio has sided with criminals who murder police a d civilians. It's absolutely amazing that Obama can all cops and Leo's racists and say the same thing about Jews, turn a blind eye to attacks in NYC, and say Trump is racist for wanting people to come here legally instead of having open borders. Obama is 100x the racist Trump ever thought about being.

Can you give me quotes of him calling cops racist?

Can you give me quotes of him calling cops racist?
"We are seeing too many instances where people just do not have confidence that folks are being treated fairly," Obama said. "In some cases, those may be misperceptions. But in some cases, that's a reality."

What do you think caused the Dallas police officer murders where the guy stated he wanted to kill cops? The rhetoric from the racists Obama contributed just as it did in NYC when Deblasio said the same thing. Saying a police officer acted "stupidly" for following procedures also contributed. He encouraged hatred, violence and mistrust of the police. You dont see it because you dont want to.

Reactions: volfanjustin
First we got the prosperity gospel.
Now I guess we have the animus gospel also.
I would imagine there is quite a bit of overlap.

Come unto me, all you who are weary and heavy laden, and I will tell you to stop relying on me for everything and go pull yourself up by your sandal straps.

For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten son, that whosoever invested their money right and had the breaks all go their way obviously have His favor and shall have solid quarterly dividends.

And Jesus said "Suffer the little children not to come unto Me, for they will get used to blessings their parents are too lazy to provide for them and become dependant upon Me.

Verily I say unto you that who says they love Me but loves not his brother is in the right if the brother is a Liberal or not conservative enough.

Reactions: luthervol
"We are seeing too many instances where people just do not have confidence that folks are being treated fairly," Obama said. "In some cases, those may be misperceptions. But in some cases, that's a reality."

What do you think caused the Dallas police officer murders where the guy stated he wanted to kill cops? The rhetoric from the racists Obama contributed just as it did in NYC when Deblasio said the same thing. Saying a police officer acted "stupidly" for following procedures also contributed. He encouraged hatred, violence and mistrust of the police. You dont see it because you dont want to.
His comment is 100% spot on and far more articulate and far less incendiary than 99% of the things Trump says.
Obama supported police while acknowledging that some were not deserving of that support.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back