Rush Limbaugh Has Advanced Lung Cancer

It’s homophobic to say that a lot of voters don’t want to see him kiss his partner? Hell a Democrat voter said that herself last week

That depends... do you care about seeing Donald smooch Melania?

I'm asking for the sake of the argument, but we both know you're liable to rub one out when that happens.

Rush got bltchslapped by Karma so you'd think that would humble him a tiny bit. Nope, fool is gonna keep on keepin' on right to the grave I guess.
I was holding out hope (still am a little) that he would have a publicized deathbed epiphany.

Reactions: Purple Tiger
I was holding out hope (still am a little) that he would have a publicized deathbed epiphany.

If you have a believe in something , that belief is tied to your god , had it all your life , have stage 4 cancer , are you telling me you would change that believe right before you die ? Smh

If you have a believe in something , that belief is tied to your god , had it all your life , have stage 4 cancer , are you telling me you would change that believe right before you die ? Smh
I don't believe that Rush believes in half of what he says. It just makes him money.

Reactions: Purple Tiger
I don't believe that Rush believes in half of what he says. It just makes him money.

Severely subjective opinion. Question .. if you said that to him sitting in the same room , what would he tell you ?

Bad way to go. Had a great Uncle die from it, wasn't pretty.

Cancer is still around, but, go rona.......

You'd a thunk by now we would be a little further along in destroying this thing......but, when the best and brightest are designing boner pills, I guess we see where our priorities lie......

Had a buddy, 43 years old, built an amazing business and life, had everything, lung cancer......he ended up taking his own life on a mountain.... Saddest part, never smoked.

F cancer.

Cancer is still around, but, go rona.......

You'd a thunk by now we would be a little further along in destroying this thing......but, when the best and brightest are designing boner pills, I guess we see where our priorities lie......

Had a buddy, 43 years old, built an amazing business and life, had everything, lung cancer......he ended up taking his own life on a mountain.... Saddest part, never smoked.

F cancer.

You made an interesting point with the boner pills. I've long thought the global warming scam has cost us immensely. The intellectual capital used in that area just pulls away from other areas.

Luther is poster child for a beta man baby. I bet he is driven like a rented mule by everyone.
Oh no, not the beta insult.
You know what's true about everyone who throws around the beta insult? Of course you don't. But I'm sure it's true with you also.

Reactions: OHvol40
I just recognize him for what he is, not sure how that correlates to pissing your pants.
Not recognizing him for what he is does however correlate to having piss for brains.
What exactly does he do other than running a talk radio show? ..... pedophile?....rapist.... axe murderer?

Reactions: BUBear
Oh no, not the beta insult.
You know what's true about everyone who throws around the beta insult? Of course you don't. But I'm sure it's true with you also.
Yep. That you're a beta male. I prefer to say natural selection refugee, but I suspect you wouldn't understand that. You understand beta though as you clearly have shown.

Reactions: BUBear

VN Store

Back