Senators set to vote on bill to codify Supreme Court’s same-sex marriage protections

It's around 50% right now. How is that number going to double?
I think he actually meant the number of divorces rather than the divorce rate (percentage). However, the number of divorces won't double either. I'm sure the number of divorces will certainly increase though, which will benefit lawyers. I think that was his original point.

I think he actually meant the number of divorces rather than the divorce rate (percentage). However, the number of divorces won't double either. I'm sure the number of divorces will certainly increase though, which will benefit lawyers. I think that was his original point.
I'm sure that's what he going for but neither makes any sense at all

If you don’t want the gays getting married in your church then don’t let them, but marriage is just a word and no religion owns its rights.
I'll point out that I don't care one way or the other. However, your comment is not the way this will play out. Liberals will soon be looking to revoke the tax exempt status of any churches that don't perform gay weddings, and I would have a problem with that.

I'll point out that I don't care one way or the other. However, your comment is not the way this will play out. Liberals will soon be looking to revoke the tax exempt status of any churches that don't perform gay weddings, and I would have a problem with that.

I am all for revoking the tax exempt status of every church.

Everybody is always claiming to be scared of the crap that ain't happened or even been threatened.

That's just semantics. If you take 100 couples and 50 of them get divorced 3 times is the divorce rate 50% or 150% or 300%?
The math is simple. Total number of divorces divided by total number of marriages. No matter how many delinquents you may personally know that get divorced 5, 6 or 150 times, the overall divorce rate has remained relatively consistent around 50% (and that includes all of the divorces from your divorce-loving friends).

I am all for revoking the tax exempt status of every church.
...and I'm not. Churches benefit society greatly through the tremendous amount of charitable giving that they do. Liberals would like to eliminate that so more people would be reliant on government.

...and I'm not. Churches benefit society greatly through the tremendous amount of charitable giving that they do. Liberals would like to eliminate that so more people would be reliant on government.

No, I am just for an evenly applied tax code across the board.

No, I am just for an evenly applied tax code across the board.
That comment wasn't directed at you personally. In general, liberals want more people dependent on government, and that is one of several major underlying reasons for their war on religion.

We need this here. Keep it in the closet, but you arent going to flaunt it in public.

Imagine being the person that looks at Qatar and says, "yep, we should do that here. We should oppress people more."

That guy: Alex Jones trial sets a dangerous precedent!
Also that guy: just go ahead and repeal the first amendment so we can stuff the gays back in their closet.

Apparently the Russian for galaxy brian is galaktika rázum. I assume that’s what the gr stands for.

Imagine being the person that looks at Qatar and says, "yep, we should do that here. We should oppress people more."

We did that here since our founding, until recently. Somehow our ancestors got it all wrong and their enlightened descendants have it all right. Give me a break.

VN Store

Back