Senators set to vote on bill to codify Supreme Court’s same-sex marriage protections

I've gotten to be a fan of hockey, seasons too long but late season and playoff hockey is fun to watch.
There are only 3 sports. College football from start to finish, unless the Vols suck. College basketball when March madness starts unless the Vols suck, and college baseball when the regionals start unless the Vols suck.
Everything else is 3rd rate junk.

There are only 3 sports. College football from start to finish, unless the Vols suck. College basketball when March madness starts unless the Vols suck, and college baseball when the regionals start unless the Vols suck.

The Masters? The KY Derby? Braves in the playoffs? Wimbledon? The Olympics? None of those?

Reactions: theFallGuy

What about the kegel exercise tournament for women?

I start watching CBB in Jan and the Basevols when their season starts. I like to watch the softvols every now and then. Wish UT had a wrestling team beyond teh club team.

Vive le difference. I feel the same way about hockey.

Company use to give away tickets to the minor league team in Greenville. Most I can remember is the$12 24oz beers that came in a can but they had to pour them in a 16oz cup. They at least gave you the opportunity to chug the remaining 8 oz or toss it.

The Master? The KY Derby? Braves in the playoffs? Wimbledon? The Olympics? None of those?
I do like the Masters, but not enough to watch more than a few hours of it. The rest of it gets a pass from me. I guess I have a short attention span and not much interest in watching over paid pros.

I do like the Masters, but not enough to watch more than a few hours of it. The rest of it gets a pass from me. I guess I have a short attention span and not much interest in watching over paid pros.

Yeah if you won’t watch 2 minutes of the Derby then I’m not even going to ask you about NASCAR.

Here is the problem with the stance of "I don't care about it as long as I don't have to hear about it or see it." I am not saying this is your stance. But that position is essentially stay in the closet where you belong. Straight couple hold hands, kiss, hug etc in public but everybody gets opinionated when gay people do it and want it hidden. That is a problem.
That's not what I am saying. I don't care about any of that. But so what if some people do get opinionated? You prefer to censor them? What is offensive is when any group is afforded opportunities BECAUSE they are in some defined "special" group, whether it is sex, race, orientation or whatever woke crap they come up with this week.

iu

At least the PGA have to earn their money. Not like that LIV tour.

That's not what I am saying. I don't care about any of that. But so what if some people do get opinionated? You prefer to censor them? What is offensive is when any group is afforded opportunities BECAUSE they are in some defined "special" group, whether it is sex, race, orientation or whatever woke crap they come up with this week.

I am not trying to censor them but rather to call them on their bigotry.

Years ago it was very fashionable to refer to a white woman in a relationship with a black dude as N@#$#r Lover. Not really dissimilar from what we are seeing here with gay couples being forced to play by different rules to appease straight people.

VN Store

Back