Stacey Abrams chosen to give Democratic response to Trump's State of the Union

I'd love to be able to see how your mind works.

No, you wouldn't. You'd never be quite right again after that (relatively speaking, of course :D); remember the thing about not being able to unsee something truly horrific.

What was the 5%? Lol

We are something just over half a year from Luther's projected end to Trump as president. That's Luther's only notable projection that I remember. Although he probably picked Stacey as the winner (even after she lost) just like Hiliary.

So, they have to admit that either Barry lied, or that our elections weren't compromised?

There is that third option. Barry was every bit as stupid as we kept trying to tell the Dims, but he was/is still their messiah.

We are something just over half a year from Luther's projected end to Trump as president. That's Luther's only notable projection that I remember. Although he probably picked Stacey as the winner (even after she lost) just like Hiliary.
I predicted that if my prediction was wrong the less intelligent would use that fact to discredit all future predictions, sort of like what the less intelligent have done with polling data.

I also predicted the house going blue.

Reactions: Mick
I predicted that if my prediction was wrong the less intelligent would use that fact to discredit all future predictions, sort of like what the less intelligent have done with polling data.

I predict if Howard Shultz runs and goes the distance with his campaign you’ll be yelling at the sky again with your cooter hat on.

I predict if Howard Shultz runs and goes the distance with his campaign you’ll be yelling at the sky again with your cooter hat on.
Where can you find the ben jones hat?
latest

Last edited:
Reactions: volfanhill

"Less intelligent" sounds like a slur.

You guys are so easy.

Sounds like an admission to trolling.

Reactions: 37L1 and AM64
"Less intelligent" sounds like a slur.

Sounds like an admission to trolling.
I acknowledge that all people are not of the same height and weight. I also acknowledge that all people are not of the same intelligence. That's neither good nor bad....just the way it is.
But yes, it could be taken as a slur by anyone who believes the 2016 election discounts the validity of polling.

I'm not 100% sure of what the definition of trolling is and I'm positive we do not all work from the same definition; but if posting things with the intent and expectation of soliciting certain predicted responses is trolling, then guilty as charged.

Abe Lincoln had a bankruptcy but still led the country through its toughest years.

There are much stronger arguments to be made against Trump, so I'm not sure why the desire to keep harping on past bankruptcies.

And Ole Abe only had ONE business to try and keep solvent, not hundreds that only carried his name and he did not actually run.

Reactions: Obsessed and AM64
And Ole Abe only had ONE business to try and keep solvent, not hundreds that only carried his name and he did not actually run.
The biggest difference would be that Lincoln wasn't a selfish, narcissistic, amoral sleaze bag.

Abe Lincoln had a bankruptcy but still led the country through its toughest years.

There are much stronger arguments to be made against Trump, so I'm not sure why the desire to keep harping on past bankruptcies.

If Trump were governed by the same laws as Lincoln he would have repay his creditors anyway. Which Lincoln did.

And of course it's well known Trump just skipped out on many debts.

I acknowledge that all people are not of the same height and weight. I also acknowledge that all people are not of the same intelligence. That's neither good nor bad....just the way it is.
But yes, it could be taken as a slur by anyone who believes the 2016 election discounts the validity of polling.

I'm not 100% sure of what the definition of trolling is and I'm positive we do not all work from the same definition; but if posting things with the intent and expectation of soliciting certain predicted responses is trolling, then guilty as charged.

So you believe yourself to be more intelligent based on what exactly? For whatever reason, I actually like you Luther, but you continually go off your "feels" more than you do the facts. Is that your definition of intelligence? People that "feel" like you?

As for trolling, we all do it from time to time. It's a natural occurrence. But it doesn't hurt to call it out every so often just to point out we've diverged from intelligent dialogue and into petty bickering.

Reactions: AM64 and VolStrom
If Trump were governed by the same laws as Lincoln he would have repay his creditors anyway. Which Lincoln did.

And of course it's well known Trump just skipped out on many debts.
True, but is there any proof Trump criminally broke the law with his bankruptcies? If Lincoln had lived under the same laws, I believe he would have taken advantage of them.

Reactions: AM64
The biggest difference would be that Lincoln wasn't a selfish, narcissistic, amoral sleaze bag.
How would we know? He didn't live in a time where the media had him under constant surveillance. Not sure how the public got by not being told what to think.

Reactions: AM64

VN Store

Back