Stacey Abrams chosen to give Democratic response to Trump's State of the Union

The jock sniffing and nut hugging to prop up this scumbag as a businessman is hilarious. When he's not stiffing his employees, he's welching on his creditors.

Isn't it crazy how people still work for him, do business with him and loan him money?

Reactions: 37L1 and AM64
The jock sniffing and nut hugging to prop up this scumbag as a businessman is hilarious. When he's not stiffing his employees, he's welching on his creditors.

The majority of politicians are scumbags with questionable ethics, yet both sides continue to prop up their chosen. Might as well call out both sides since they both do it.

Reactions: 37L1 and AM64
The majority of politicians are scumbags with questionable ethics, yet both sides continue to prop up their chosen. Might as well call out both sides since they both do it.

Sure, start a thread and we can talk about all the whataboutisims you want to throw down. Until then, we should stick to the topic.

Sure, start a thread and we can talk about all the whataboutisims you want to throw down. Until then, we should stick to the topic.
LOL, way off topic a long time ago, and now you are suggesting this?

Good ol' Septic.

Reactions: AM64
In that sense, then, do you think JP Morgan would consider Stacy Adams a good credit risk?

Stacy Adams the shoe company?

How is this relevant? I have no idea who Stacey Adams is, a friend of yours?

Assume you mean Abrams? Is there any evidence to suggest that she wouldn't be a good credit risk?

The topic of Stacy Abrams, because that's supposedly the thread topic?

Assume you mean Abrams? Is there any evidence to suggest that she wouldn't be a good credit risk?

You got me there on misspelling her name. But Stacey Adams was the original topic ... or have you evolved since page one?

Pretty sure I've read Abrams has financial problems of her own, so I'm gonna go with she's a bad credit risk.

VN Store

Back