Stupid Georgia...(merged)

Why? I just am making an attempt to clean this place up. I'm sick of apologists and mental midgets. Here is their shot at me. They all want to act like they can play in my league, here's their chance.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Don't you still owe me a couple of drinks? :p

I think so. I'll gladly pay up.

Just a little friendly jab. It would be cool to meet up at a gameday/prior-to even this season, though.

I'm at 50/50 on UGA this year. I'd probably be a little more hyped on the Dawgs had I not personally witnessed the past two years' catastrophes for them.

Dude . . . It's a bet on a message board.

Reminds me of that picture you posted last night, GAVol.

domesticethugzz2.jpg

Just a little friendly jab. It would be cool to meet up at a gameday/prior-to even this season, though.

I'm at 50/50 on UGA this year. I'd probably be a little more hyped on the Dawgs had I not personally witnessed the past two years' catastrophes for them.
Name the time and place. I'll be glad to turn a few up with you.

UGA beats us this year, but it will be close. Florida will remember what happened last year though, and UGA will be sorry.

The early talk up north is everyone thinks it is going to be Ohio State against Georgia in the BCS title game this year.... they are rediculous and blindsided to not even see through the fact that Georgia has an incredibly tough schedule and is overhyped.

The early talk up north is everyone thinks it is going to be Ohio State against Georgia in the BCS title game this year.... they are rediculous and blindsided to not even see through the fact that Georgia has an incredibly tough schedule and is overhyped.

Ohio State fans better hope there is abunch of 2 loss teams at the end of the year because they'll be 11-1.

I think they understood '06 because of the QB problems, but you're definitely right about the other 2. UGA fans still wince when you bring up 2004. They really thought they were going to have a magical year that year.

i was there. what an incredible day. i will never forget the looks on their faces after the game. i'm probably fortunate i didn't get beat up, as i showed my arse that day. i can admit to getting a tad bit caught up in the moment.

i was there. what an incredible day. i will never forget the looks on their faces after the game. i'm probably fortunate i didn't get beat up, as i showed my arse that day. i can admit to getting a tad bit caught up in the moment.

Its fine to brag to the opponent, as long as your team is winning.

I did the exact same thing 12 years earlier when Shuler led us to the upset. Yeah, I'm old.

VN Store

Back