Stupid Georgia...(merged)

I was in Athens yesterday. I figured, while I'm down there, might as well have some fun...

n2244145_43695841_4671.jpg

Anyways, I spent a good hour talking to some UGA fans in a bar and trying to get them to understand that they really didn't win the national title last year, and this season they really do have to play the games.

...hope your grinning ear to ear on 10/11 evening! GO VOLS

Yes I do think georgia will be looking forward to playing the VOLS as we are looking forward to hosting the gators and bama this year. The slate may be clean but memories remain intact and have an influence.

I just checked UGA's starting line up this morning, and they do not have anyone that makes you shake in your boots. They do not have a Tim Tebow or a Percy Harvin on offense or a Glen Dorsey on D. Not to mention, Moreno is good, but he's no Jamal Lewis either.

I just checked UGA's starting line up this morning, and they do not have anyone that makes you shake in your boots. They do not have a Tim Tebow or a Percy Harvin on offense or a Glen Dorsey on D. Not to mention, Moreno is good, but he's no Jamal Lewis either.

Thank goodness I would hate for him to get caught selling cocaine.

Good ole Fade..... Like Georgia or not, it is hard not to like Fade. The only level headed UGA fan I know. :D

What is the talk around Georgia about the UT-UGA game this year Fade? Are Georgia fans really thinking they are going to get revenge this year against UT like they thought they were last year or are they being cautiously optimistic?

I would imagine they are thinking they will return the favor this year with all the hype and all, but I was just curious if some of them were still being realistic. Any of them that know the history behind UT, they shouldn't expect and automatic win. UT always plays well when the underdog. Just curious to what was being said.

Last edited:
Good ole Fade..... Like Georgia or not, it is hard not to like Fade. The only level headed UGA fan I know. :D

What is the talk around Georgia about the UT-UGA this year Fade? Are Georgia fans really thinking they are going to get revenge this year against UT like they thought they were last year or are they being cautiously optimistic?

I would imagine they are thinking they will return the favor this year with all the hype and all, but I was just curious if some of them were still being realistic. Any of them that know the history behind UT, they shouldn't expect and automatic win. UT always plays well when the underdog. Just curious to what was being said.

The UGA fans I talk to all say they will beat us this year. They think tjey will beat UF again as well.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

What is the talk around Georgia about the UT-UGA this year Fade? Are Georgia fans really thinking they are going to get revenge this year against UT like they thought they were last year or are they being cautiously optimistic?

Thanks for the compliments you know I love it here but trust me there are many many more level headed UGA fans..

While some are talking about UT right now we are focusing mostly on just getting started. We have GSU, CM, USC, ASU, and UAT before we get a bye week before you guys. I think GSU and CM are very winnable but then we have USC in Columbia, ASU at Tempe and then Bamar in Athens. If we make it through those games unscathed we will get a much needed break before we get you guys at home.

I think most of us want to beat you guys badly because to be honest...you guys have beet the crap out of us the last two years and it sucks. So we would love to return the favor.

Thanks for the compliments you know I love it here but trust me there are many many more level headed UGA fans..

While some are talking about UT right now we are focusing mostly on just getting started. We have GSU, CM, USC, ASU, and UAT before we get a bye week before you guys. I think GSU and CM are very winnable but then we have USC in Columbia, ASU at Tempe and then Bamar in Athens. If we make it through those games unscathed we will get a much needed break before we get you guys at home.

I think most of us want to beat you guys badly because to be honest...you guys have beet the crap out of us the last two years and it sucks. So we would love to return the favor.

I can relate to that. You guys put it on us 4 years in a row before we won the last two. So, I understand that one.

My prediction is the UT wins again this year in Athens. I just feel like UT will come in once again as the big underdog and they will pull out the win. Of course I have been wrong before. :)

I also expect UT to be better than the analyst are giving them credit for. UGA might drop another one along the way, their scedule is so brutal and they have the added pressure of all the hype. Possibly the Florida game. With that schedule it will be hard to go unscathed all year. UT's schedule is no picnic, but UGA's is worse and Florida's is the easiest in my opinion.

One thing is for sure, we will all know come October.....

I can relate to that. You guys put it on us 4 years in a row before we won the last two. So, I understand that one.

My prediction is the UT wins again this year in Athens. I just feel like UT will come in once again as the big underdog and they will pull out the win. Of course I have been wrong before. :)

I also expect UT to be better than the analyst are giving them credit for. UGA might drop another one along the way, their scedule is so brutal and they have the added pressure of all the hype. Possibly the Florida game. With that schedule it will be hard to go unscathed all year. UT's schedule is no picnic, but UGA's is worse and Florida's is the easiest in my opinion.

One thing is for sure, we will all know come October.....

Just remeber last year you guys had a bye the week before and the CPF kind of had his back against the wall. Well this year we have a bye the week before and should be battle tested. Will be a great game that is for sure.

My 3 year old son does say "Go Vols" when he sees the letter "T" in any context. :)

Standard exchange between parents and kids at my house:

What does green mean? Go
What does yellow mean? Caution
What does red mean? Stop
What does orange mean? Go Vols!

Standard exchange between parents and kids at my house:

What does green mean? Go
What does yellow mean? Caution
What does red mean? Stop
What does orange mean? Go Vols!

I love it! My little girl know's green, yellow and red, but I never taught her the orange, she just know it is my favorite color. What was I thinking????

That will be the first thing on the agenda for tonight!

That would make me soooooooo happy. Unfortunatley we have LSU in death valley the week before. Man our schedule is freaking brutal.
ours is equally brutal, except we do get a week off when we travel to Athens. you guys don't have the same luxury that week.

VN Store

Back