Stupid Georgia...(merged)

My 3 year old son does say "Go Vols" when he sees the letter "T" in any context. :)

I did the exact same thing 12 years earlier when Shuler led us to the upset. Yeah, I'm old.

Well, I guess somebody's got to be "that guy".

had we not been treated so poorly before the game, i may not had had to make them all feel so bad after the game.

i got bunched in the back of the head during the game, among other things.

I have got to say that I am extremely excited about this years game and that I cannot blame any UT fan for expecting a win after the two past beatdowns we have received on your behalf. However, I do think that our team woke up after our game last year and has embraced a completely different attitude. As always I look for a war come game time.

You got a new mascot yet Fade?

yep, meet Uga 7

bulldog-with-frock-3.jpg

While cute and cudly. I would hate to take your dog from you. I guess we could use the UT sheep
that one was actually funny the first 47 times I saw it, but the flag on the back was Red and Black as I recall (and it didn't appear to be photoshopped back then).

that one was actually funny the first 47 times I saw it, but the flag on the back was Red and Black as I recall (and it didn't appear to be photoshopped back then).

47 times huh. Must have been doing alot of searches for sheep. What you do in your own time is up to you but just a suggestion. Step away from the computer for a while and get some fresh air. I'll bet it will do you some good. :)

47 times huh. Must have been doing alot of searches for sheep. What you do in your own time is up to you but just a suggestion. Step away from the computer for a while and get some fresh air. I'll bet it will do you some good. :)

35-14.

Damn, it feels good to say that to someone for a change. Sorry fade, I've had to see too many Gators and Bama fans come in here posting the score.

VN Store

Back