Stupid Georgia...(merged)

ours is equally brutal, except we do get a week off when we travel to Athens. you guys don't have the same luxury that week.

I hope your team thinks that week is an off week. Unforturnately I am sure they will leave the arrogant and biased opinions to fans like you.

They beat a 7-6 OK State team, they lost to a 6-6 SC team, beat Western Carolina, barely beat a 7-6 Alabama team, beat a 3-9 Ole Miss team, lost to us, barely beat Vandy, beat a lame UF team, beat Troy by 10, beat Auburn, beat UK, beat GT, who was 7-6, and last but not least, drilled an OVERRATED Hawaii team in a BCS Bowl.

So really, who did they beat? They had probably one of the easiest schedules last year.

How was it any easier then Tennessee's? They went to Bama, just like UT did. They played Florida in the state of Florida, just like UT did. They lost to Carolina when Carolina was actually playing pretty dang good and a Carolina defense that wasn't giving up 10,000 yards a game like it did at the end of the year. Its not like that was a horrid loss.

Last edited:
How was it any easier then Tennessee's? They went to Bama, just like UT did. They played Florida in the state of Florida, just like UT did. They lost to Carolina when Carolina was actually playing pretty dang good and a Carolina defense that wasn't giving up 10,000 yards a game like it did at the end of the year. Its not like that was a horrid loss.
Any loss to South Carolina is horrid.

To a Spurrier-coached South Carolina team? Haha, okay. Ignorance is bliss I suppose.

They could dig up Knute Rockne and make him the coach at SC and people would still have nervous breakdowns after losing to SC. It's just the way things are going to be until SC starts winning big games more often.

I was getting your back on this because I think you guys are going to be pretty good this year. Though you will be good, your schedule will keep you out of Miami.

They could dig up Knute Rockne and make him the coach at SC and people would still have nervous breakdowns after losing to SC. It's just the way things are going to be until SC starts winning big games more often.

I totally agree. All I was saying was that SOS has got Carolina to the point where we aren't an easy win for anybody anymore. Sure, we are still the same 7-5 or 6-6 bunch, but we are alot more competitive. However, we have still not figured out how to put all of the pieces of the puzzle in the right places.

I can't see how anyone thinks Georgia is going to do anything. So what they beat a hapless Hawaii who didn't deserve to be in the Sugar Bowl. We whipped them like the dogs they are and will do the same in Athens.
Moreno...all hype! Run a few yards and jump up, score a touchdown and dance on the sideline? What am I missing?, Stafford is fat and can't throw. I really don't understand the hype around him. NO WAY they win this year. We are loaded and will win the East again, and the SEC. Mark it down! Vol Dynasty!:rock:

OOOOOHHHH, YEEEEEEEEAAAAAAHHH!!!!

1.jpg

The early talk up north is everyone thinks it is going to be Ohio State against Georgia in the BCS title game this year.... they are rediculous and blindsided to not even see through the fact that Georgia has an incredibly tough schedule and is overhyped.

overhyped team out there...its OHIO STATE!

VN Store

Back