Stupid Georgia...(merged)

OOOOOHHHH, YEEEEEEEEAAAAAAHHH!!!!

1.jpg

Hey I love Orange Kool Aid...seriously.

Well, how many Vols expect SC to beat UGA again this year? We have them at home with a better team. Any thoughts?

You do get them early. SC has decent 1st string talent, and seems to always give uga fits.

My reason for answering no to your question in the other thread is simply because y'all are an injury or two away from another 6-6.

Unfortunately, injuries always happen.

UGA has definitely been a media favorite the past few years, but you can't pretend that they didn't win 11 games and aren't brining everybody that matters back.

You just disproved your theory. We beat them last year, and if wat u say is true and theyre bringing everybody back, then we'll do it again baby!!

VOL DYNASTY BABY!!!

Well, how many Vols expect SC to beat UGA again this year? We have them at home with a better team. Any thoughts?

because you have two tough games before playing them.
Darth Visor can't play pushovers and not show his hand this year. He has to gameplan for an SEC opener and an improving NC St. team. UGA has Ga Southern and CMU. They can play it close to the vest and prepare for you.
I think they beat you by 10 pts this year.

VOL DYNASTY!!!:rock::rock:

because you have two tough games before playing them.
Darth Visor can't play pushovers and not show his hand this year. He has to gameplan for an SEC opener and an improving NC St. team. UGA has Ga Southern and CMU. They can play it close to the vest and prepare for you.
I think they beat you by 10 pts this year.

VOL DYNASTY!!!:rock::rock:
NC State is awful. If South Carolina has to empty the playbook to beat them, they'll be lucky to win 3 SEC games.

NC State is awful. If South Carolina has to empty the playbook to beat them, they'll be lucky to win 3 SEC games.

Its the beginning of the season; Vandy is their first game and the SEC opener for both. I think no one will disagree that Vandy will be geeked having beat them last year, but so will Cackolina.
The cult of losing doesn't run so deep as Cackolina at NCSt. Their head coach is a winner and they do have some decent recruiting. Like someone typed here, college football doesn't follow a linear path.

VOL DYNASTY!!!:rock::rock::rock::rock:

Its the beginning of the season; Vandy is their first game and the SEC opener for both. I think no one will disagree that Vandy will be geeked having beat them last year, but so will Cackolina.
The cult of losing doesn't run so deep as Cackolina at NCSt. Their head coach is a winner and they do have some decent recruiting. Like someone typed here, college football doesn't follow a linear path.

VOL DYNASTY!!!:rock::rock::rock::rock:

Is that, like you signature?

VN Store

Back