Team Issue…

Injuries and the way our games were officiated will do that to you. The players see it better than we do. They’re living it. What would you do once you realized it doesn’t matter what you do.

So obvious that Golesh and Hooker was the real driving force behind our 11-2 season. I’m very concerned that Heupel is too stubborn to change and to loyal to his assistant coaches which will be his downfall eventually. It’s also baffling that he has stuck with Milton this long i mean don’t forget Milton was his guy from the start in 2021 over Hooker if Milton had not got injured then Hooker might have never played.

So obvious that Golesh and Hooker was the real driving force behind our 11-2 season. I’m very concerned that Heupel is too stubborn to change and to loyal to his assistant coaches which will be his downfall eventually. It’s also baffling that he has stuck with Milton this long i mean don’t forget Milton was his guy from the start in 2021 over Hooker if Milton had not got injured then Hooker might have never played.
Discrediting Hyatt and his ability to catch and most importantly leave defenders

Not to mention a 1st round LT, a dynamic TE in Fant and better overall WR corp.

It’s also baffling that he has stuck with Milton this long i mean don’t forget Milton was his guy from the start in 2021 over Hooker if Milton had not got injured then Hooker might have never played.
You don’t say, I don’t think I knew that…. You learn something every day..SMDH!🫣

wow. All it took was reading one post to remember why I quit coming here. No heart lol. We definitely have some of the dumbest fans in the country and for some reason they love to come here.

Reactions: orangebloodforlife
wow. All it took was reading one post to remember why I quit coming here. No heart lol. We definitely have some of the dumbest fans in the country and for some reason they love to come here.
“Wow” should have been capitalized.

If we are talking of dumbest fans.

Everyone can say Milton is the problem but both the offense and defense is clearly lacking confidence.

There’s no heart, no fight, no energy surrounding this team.

Is there a distraction going on? Who knows but something is definitely not right with this staff that just won 11 games last year.
Milton can't carry a team. None of us thought he could. Other than that this team has been crushed by injuries. Mays being out was critical. All of the original OL starters have been or are injured plus back ups. Only Lane has been healthy all year. Two of the top 4 WR's were lost. IIRC, one of the young TEs that was expected to help is injured or recovering from injury.

Then you have all the injuries on D too. That's more of a lack of troops than simply a lack of confidence.

Injuries and the way our games were officiated will do that to you. The players see it better than we do. They’re living it. What would you do once you realized it doesn’t matter what you do.
This sums up the year for me too.
Key injuries and the bad calls and no calls really made this season difficult to watch at times.

I'm not sure our O-line could protect Nico sufficiently because of all the injuries. , Why take ANY risk with an asset like Nico?

The progression of putting together a great team takes some patience and is a long term vision, not appeasing the fanbase or even alumni. If TN wants a highly ranked team in the next several years, they need a very good, healthy qb like Nico AND they need a back up that's being developed, not just sitting around, right behind him.

Right. Because you know more about who is ready and not ready to play or the strategy being employed to build the program than Heupel, White, and everyone else around the program.
Remember, as a fan, per The unofficial official rulebook of being a fan in section 4...True fan requirements, "thou shall not question the coaches or AD for any decision for any reason."

VN Store

Back