Tennessee 17 Alabama 14.

Someone is quite conspicuous in his absence of replying to any of the posts in this thread.

Strangely, I'm getting that old Bama is going down feeling myself.

Seven pages after the original post, Hat never once explained himself...

Instigator..
istockphoto_1523068_stirring_the_pot.jpg

Did they say yesterday that Cody(the big DT) will be out? That could help.

The initial word is that he's out for a couple of weeks. But this is before MRI results. If he's lost for the season, this will have a huge impact on Bama. We lost Jeff Owens (DT) and Trinton Sturdivant (OL) early on and we're not nearly the team we were with them. And Cody's a bigger imact than Owens and Sturdivant individually.

what possibly has happened this year to make you think the vols can score 17 on a defense this physical?

Get off the Kool-Aid. We have no offense so their loss of Cody is almost meaningless, plus our best offensive player may not even play. Bama will score enough to win on our steller defense, our offense will look how its looked all year, and Bama will get the ultimate revenge on Fulmer a dozen years later by sealing his fate and nailing his coaching coffin closed.

Obviously, this is UT's last best chance at a major victory this year. I think your defense can keep Alabama from exploding points-wise. I'd like your chances a bit better honestly had 'bama beaten Ole Miss more soundly. You could have been a bit of a trap game for the Tide, but now I think they are reminded that every SEC game is going to be its own little war.

Still, UT might just put it togehter for 60 minutes in this one and figure out a way to ruin 'bama's season.

Interesting that in a series that dates back to the 20's, there has never been a 17-14 final score.

We'll have a 3 TD lead at halftime and hold on to win by 3 or 4 points. There is no reason for this game to be any different than our previous 7.

VN Store

Back