That's racist!

Wait till it is presented in court bc that one autopsy report definitely made it sound like the drug OD was the overwhelming factor in the cause of death.

they concluded homicide and cited "law enforcement subdual" but OK we will see how that trial plays out. I am 95% sure the ex-officer gets let off free anyway

they concluded homicide and cited "law enforcement subdual" but OK we will see how that trial plays out. I am 95% sure the ex-officer gets let off free anyway
Homocide does not mean murder in autopsy terms..... being physically subdued contributes to his death but was it bc of the drugs or was it due to choking him...... why does it bother you to wait and see what the evidence says?

Reactions: Rickyvol77
Homocide does not mean murder in autopsy terms..... being physically subdued contributes to his death but was it bc of the drugs or was it due to choking him...... why does it bother you to wait and see what the evidence says?

It doesn't bother me to see what the evidence says. Not one bit.

and yes, homicide does not mean murder on an autopsy but the guys at the morgue cannot say Floyd was murdered, that's for a jury to decide

It doesn't bother me to see what the evidence says. Not one bit.

and yes, homicide does not mean murder on an autopsy but the guys at the morgue cannot say Floyd was murdered, that's for a jury to decide
I agree with that..... I really don’t trust that story you sent me bc as we have seen in Missouri..... a lot of times it is made up nonsense.....At the same time I don’t trust the cops version of events either.

It bothers me that political elites attempt to control our right to free speech by dictating which words are/are not acceptable.
Surge does not invoke militaristic images in my mind.
Additionally, the master manipulator turns the discussion on some unrelated issue. She doesn't address the border situation. Doesn't articulate if it is a concern or not. Doesn't discuss any ideas or plan to make it better. She avoids the issue entirely by focusing on the word "surge". Perhaps she focused on the issue at other points in her tweet.

Last edited:
you have not demonstrated that in any way

is not being able to pay for nutritious food or safe housing different for people in the same area/same income but with different skin tone?

I can hardly think of a more divisive approach to addressing a problem than the one you are advocating
Extremely divisive and unjustifiable on a simple first glance.

Reactions: AM64

So the interesting part is that it's being investigated as a hate crime because he attacked his second woman or because the second woman happened to be Asian and that's the progressive flavor of the day? Maybe the real issue everyone is missing is that this guy and presumably a lot of others are unfit to be loose in society.

Reactions: RavinDave
These people are insane!

"When you're releasing people from prison and you're putting them in homeless shelters you're asking for trouble," NYPD Commissioner Dermot Shea told WPIX-TV. "There's got to be a safety net and there's got to be resources for them. ... You just shake your head and say, 'What could possibly go wrong' and this is what goes wrong. It just never should happen."

You think he's saying this if a white felon attacked this woman?

VN Store

Back