The Atlanta Braves Thread

Just did a quick through on Rivals and it’s Janzen good lord lol
That had to be, what? The 2010 class? lol

We were actually talking about him at the Vandy game last week. If dude played today, he'd only play about 8 games a year because he'd get ejected so much for targeting.

That had to be, what? The 2010 class? lol

We were actually talking about him at the Vandy game last week. If dude played today, he'd only play about 8 games a year because he'd get ejected so much for targeting.

2009!

I don't want to know all the stuff that went on from the day Kiffin got hired to Signing Day in 2009. That class came out of nowhere and then absolutely evaporated by about 2010-11.
I really want to know how much he paid.
Signing Brown and Oku out of nowhere was wild.

I don't want to know all the stuff that went on from the day Kiffin got hired to Signing Day in 2009. That class came out of nowhere and then absolutely evaporated by about 2010-11.

We had an elite class in 2007 and 2009 and maybe got 7 sec players out of them. Just a nightmare

10th, 9th, and 10th. That’s where we ranked in total payroll the last 3 years and currently for this upcoming year we’re 6th. If you compare us to the top market teams then yes I guess you could say we’re cheap but AA has shown he’ll give big money to the right guy. Heck he offered Nola at last $27Mil AAV. Be patient a move is coming.
Logic trap. We are top 10 in payroll but only one was a FA (Ozuna), and all of those deals would be taken by most the league. The corporation decided those were good deals. That will not happen with top FAs.

Since we are talking about crazy lineups.
On the show I built a team
Soto, Acuna, Ohtani, Riley, Harper, Torres, and I can't stop thinking about how well this team would smash in real life.

nu’kee$e was wildest
I can only imagine. Flipping from Urban Meyer to the grease fire that was Tennessee football in 2009 looked weird immediately. And I can't imagine how many handlers had to be satisfied to land Bryce Brown. Young Lane Kiffin was going to be fun for a couple of years and then a LOT of trouble.

VN Store

Back