The Inside Scoop: Cabinet / Admin Members Opine on Donald Trump as President

Well we know it's not going to happen anytime soon because the clown in the oval office put a coal lobbyist in as EPA chief
That's not an answer. How soon and what will be replacing it? Assume optimal conditions if you want

What's best for my grandchildren is to NOT drill for oil in the arctic.

What's best for my grandchildren is to borrow $1 trillion dollars per year (2019 deficit) of THEIR money to pay for tax breaks.

What's best for my grandchildren is to NOT ignore global warming and promote coal companies.

Donald Trump has been a major step backwards. His supporters, in my experience, are generally under-educated, self-absorbed and/or racist.

He'll go down in history as one of the worst presidents ever.

How is drilling for oil in the arctic going to hurt your grand children?
Who's going to lower/erase the deficit?
Good, so you support nuclear energy?
The rest is just insults and gibberish.

Not blow smoke up the public's ass by acting like it was nothing. Not react adversely to safeguards that might have gotten it under control sooner. Not politicize it every single day. Be truthful to the public

Like what? Some tangible examples please.

Do you understand what happens when we print money? Do you understand what we must do after we print money? How we back that issuance of debt?

Yes. Are you claiming any other POTUS would not have signed those bills to spend that money?

That's not an answer. How soon and what will be replacing it? Assume optimal conditions if you want
Not in our lifetime. Fossil fuels still contain the highest energy density for portable AKA car applications and are efficient to produce. Only higher density I think is nuclear but I don’t think Mr Fusion reactors are right around the corner.

Reactions: tntar heel
Not in our lifetime. Fossil fuels still contain the highest energy density for portable AKA car applications and are efficient to produce. Only higher density I think is nuclear but I don’t think Mr Fusion reactors are right around the corner.
We could absolutely start to put a dent with things like solar in certain areas. Any shift is dependent on battery tech imo

Reactions: tntar heel
Like what? Some tangible examples please.

He should have let the doctors be the doctors. HCQ was suddenly politicized when he should have kept his mouth shut. The only reason it is a story is because he decided to chime in on it.

He should have called out Cuomo for his mistakes.

He should have stayed of Twitter and signing stock market charts.

He should not have put Jared Kushner in charge of anything related to our response and resource allocations.

The bottom line is he gets credit for shutting down the travel early, but he was a disaster in almost every other part. Hillary probably would have bungled things, but I guarantee she wouldn't have been on Twitter touting treatments and putting her woefully under qualified son-in-law in charge of directing anything.

Last edited:
We could absolutely stay to put a dent with things like solar in certain areas. Any shift is dependent on battery tech imo
Battery still comes with baggage right now. An electric car is a lifestyle choice not an equal alternative to fossil fuel power. It’s getting better but it’s still not equivalent.

He should have let the doctors be the doctors. HCQ was suddenly politicized when he should have kept his mouth shut. The only reason it is a story is because he decided to chime in on it.

He should not have put Jared Kushner in charge of anything related to our response and resource allocations.

The bottom line is he gets credit for shutting down the travel early, but he was a disaster in almost every other part. Hillary probably would have bungled things, but I guarantee she wouldn't have been on Twitter touting treatments and putting her woefully under qualified son-in-law in charge of directing anything.

Good grief.

Reactions: NorthDallas40

He wants and needs credit for all decisions. Had he given the hcq thing to Pence to handle it would be a non story

Sure it’s legitimate criticism. It’s also extremely one sided ridiculous.

You may want to go read it again. He gets credit for shutting down travel and he should have gone after Cuomo.

What did he do right? Let’s hear that.

You may want to go read it again. He gets credit for shutting down travel and he should have gone after Cuomo.

What did he do right? Let’s hear that.

Not trying to overstep his authority. Encouraging the economy to open up.

Reactions: Carl Pickens
images
Go vote for the demented ..... if he wins you’ll deserve the butt humping you get

VN Store

Back