The Official “Regular Posters of the Basketball Forum” Thread

Curious who y'all consider to be definite final four contenders this year. Seems like we have a lot of parity in the league this year

It is what it is. Was always going to be a tough game to win, but to meltdown in the final 4 minutes on the road yet again is just extremely concerning when it comes to winning closes games in tournament play. 5 minutes without a FG down the stretch.

We got up 3 with 5 minutes to go and never scored again. It’s almost like this team is allergic to winning close games.

Not even mad at this one. 1-1 this week was always what we needed and we did it sans ZZ. Kinda hope we lose early in the SECT, need fresh legs for the big tourney without ZZ. We can still beat anyone (not that I’m expecting a big run).

Reactions: ReggieJohnsonFan
Under 8 seconds left. Barn up 7 and going to the free throw line. Kesling: “well, it’s not over yet”. Then after the free throws: “TN is going to have to hurry”.

That is why people have had enough of Bob and his turn of events.

Last edited:
Reactions: volinokc
Under 8 seconds left. Barn up 7 and going to the free throw line. Kesling: “well, it’s not over yet”. Then after the free throws: “TN us going to have to hurry”.

That is why people have had enough of Bob and his turn of events.
Yeah, just horrible. Under 4 minutes and this is one of Bob's calls, "James shoots a 3 and hits it ......................................short, rebound Auburn". I about spiked my phone like I was Gronk after a TD

Yeah, just horrible. Under 4 minutes and this is one of Bob's calls, "James shoots a 3 and hits it ......................................short, rebound Auburn". I about spiked my phone like I was Gronk after a TD

How in the world that guy has held his job for 25 years is bizarre.

I think it’s all contingent on Missouri. If just between us and Vandy, I think it’d default to who had better record against #1 seed, which is us

That is the next tie breaker after head-to-head. TN v VU is 1-1. TN beat #1 Bama. TN is 0-1 v Mizz. 3-way tie (if VU and Mizz win) puts TN at #6.

TN can still be seeded 4, 5, or 6.

VN Store

Back