The Official 2024 NFL Season Thread

Amazing. Took them a while to get the timing down with the audio delays. It was a little rough at first, but then it was great.
I only caught the last couple of minutes, i was at my nephew's football game. I wanna see how they break it down together.

Currently relaxing at Old Chicago watching an entertaining close Dolphins Bills game.

Wearing a Titans hat, and A Titans T-shirt because an NFL day, also I’ll proudly represent I’m a Titans fan on rainy days not just sunny days aka being a loyal fan instead of a fair weather fan.

A successful stop by the Dolphins defense to hold the Bills to a field goal after TT threw his second interception in the 1st Quarter.

It's got to be hard on Hamlin, who they said is already having PTSD from his situation, to deliver a shot that might have put Tua out permanently.

Kudos to the Bills that outplayed the Dolphins in all 3 phases in hot Miami tonight.

Josh Allen continues to make the Dolphins a jabroni much like Michael Jordan found ways to frustrate Ewing and the Knicks even though the Knicks did have multiple wins vs the Jordan era Bulls.

VN Store

Back