The Official 2024 NFL Season Thread

Tua needs to retire. I don't wanna watch him play anymore. Million dollar baby out there.

So weird that he went after Flores this offseason. He won, Flores lost, and we're years past it. Bad karma and he did it from such a tenuous position. Not only is he an average QB but the injury risk....Flores was right. This guy has an offensive genius HC, Waddle and Hill, and he's viewed about the 15th best QB in the league. Put him on the Panthers and we'd have him around 25th.

He can't move and he can't take hits.

Tua needs to retire. I don't wanna watch him play anymore. Million dollar baby out there.

So weird that he went after Flores this offseason. He won, Flores lost, and we're years past it. Bad karma and he did it from such a tenuous position. Not only is he an average QB but the injury risk....Flores was right. This guy has an offensive genius HC, Waddle and Hill, and he's viewed about the 15th best QB in the league. Put him on the Panthers and we'd have him around 25th.

He can't move and he can't take hits.

I’m not sure I agree with “he can’t take hits” when the “hits” are blows to the head. Do you perceive that other guys could take those “hits?”

I’m not sure I agree with “he can’t take hits” when the “hits” are blows to the head. Do you perceive that other guys could take those “hits?”

Didn't look like much yesterday, and yeah, some guys fall right and Tua has a habit of bouncing his head off the turf. Josh Allen is so big, you try to slam him down but he can do enough to control the fall and stay safe. Every QB is at risk taking that kind of hit, but he's proven a much bigger risk. I heard one offseason he was in judo classes so he could learn how to fall.

Didn't look like much yesterday, and yeah, some guys fall right and Tua has a habit of bouncing his head off the turf. Josh Allen is so big, you try to slam him down but he can do enough to control the fall and stay safe. Every QB is at risk taking that kind of hit, but he's proven a much bigger risk. I heard one offseason he was in judo classes so he could learn how to fall.
Dude needs to learn how to slide.

Reactions: Plecoptera
I'm not sure if matters anymore, ultimately he'll have to consult with doctors on his return...... But if I'm him I get another opinion. The hits and concussions he's taken are already numerous. And while the long term affects aren't well understood enough is known to give any player in his situation reason for pause.

Maybe it's in his best interest to quit the game, don't guys just aren't built for it. Hate it for him though, he found the right franchise and system to maximize his potential.

I'm not sure if matters anymore, ultimately he'll have to consult with doctors on his return...... But if I'm him I get another opinion. The hits and concussions he's taken are already numerous. And while the long term affects aren't well understood enough is known to give any player in his situation reason for pause.

Maybe it's in his best interest to quit the game, don't guys just aren't built for it. Hate it for him though, he found the right franchise and system to maximize his potential.

Take the millions and run and go be OC for some HS powerhouse near a beach somewhere.

It's like the drug dealer who doesn't know when to get out. You could have it all if you just walk away

Take the millions and run and go be OC for some HS powerhouse near a beach somewhere.

It's like the drug dealer who doesn't know when to get out. You could have it all if you just walk away
I agree, even though he's a Bammer he was a gamer, respect given when due. I don't want to see anyone mortgage their future chasing the dragon.

Such a weak a$$ call towards the end.

It was legit PI, he got there way too early. But even still you knew the Chiefs were either getting some kind of drive continuing penalty or converting; probably by Mahomes scrambling the 16 yards. They are giving the Patriots a huge run for their money on being the more fortunante team in the NFL.

It was a good call and a terrible play by the Bengals DB. Defender just clumsily ran into the WR when he was in position to make the play easily.

VN Store

Back