The Official #4 Tennessee @ Arkansas Game Thread, 7:30 PM ET, ABC

You guys are absolutely freaking stupid. Nico will be fine. With any freshman there are going to be growing moments no matter what they are paid. We had a chance as a team to win this game well before the last play. Stupid mistakes, play calling, penalties you name it. They still have everything to play for. But they have to get better and humble themselves and go to work. To be completely honest I believe this was the worst game plan Heupel has had as a coach here. The Defense did enough but in a close game discipline will get you beat. That is exactly what happened tonight. The OL sucked, Nico got rattled, couple that with the watered down play calls run run pass, welp there you have it. Arkansas played cleaner. Congrats and on to the next game
yeah, thanks for the comment Razorback, you aint no Vol. take your shinny parts and stick it up your ass. Tennessee just pulled their pants down and got spanked , bare ass in front of the world. You want to RahRah that? turn a negative into a positive? you lost your mind....this team aint got any alphas

The fact that Florida is a hot dumpster fire, we are playing at home, and our defenses is one of the best in the country. Yall seriously need to back off the ledge lmao….
You really need to take your Orange glasses off. I am not on a ledge. Just calling it like I see it. When has playing at home ever mattered against UF? The blueprint to shut us down is out there. UF has the athletes to shut us down.

Reactions: RockytopJYB
An actual post from someone that is a true fan. This team did not play well tonight, but the fools that are acting like we are 0-5 rather than 4-1 are completely off their rocker. The first time this year that they have looked rattled in a hostile environment. Let's see if they learn from what they feel right now and what they see in the film room this week.
Not likely, as the film looks pretty similar to the OK game. We had two weeks to study it and yet we laid a big fat egg in Fayetteville tonight.

Nico wasn't the total problem. Josh has turned into a p**** with his play calling. Started last week. Any chance at the playoffs just ended. We got EXPOSED
Long season. Not sure everything is gone and anyone thinking 12-0 was a total moron. Let's see how it plays out. Freshman QB'S will make some bad decisions. This game was a team and staff total loss.

How many road losses are you willing to accept against far worse teams. Genuinely curious. I wouldn’t call to fire him? But if we lose to Florida next week the fire heupel crowd will get much louder. And I would understand
And we will continue on the path we have been on for over 2 decades. Why don't you look at the records for the last dozen or more head coaches for Tennessee. You will see that only Phillip Fulmer and shockingly Bill Battle have better records in their first 4 years. Do you know the common denominator with those two? Both started with loaded teams from the previous head coach. CJH definitely did not have that luck. You would have definitely fired Johnny Majors before he got going. He had a losing record his first four years following Bill Battle.

VN Store

Back