The Official #6 Tennessee @ #15 Oklahoma Game Thread, 7:30 PM ET, ABC

Coach determined that conservative strategy was our best chance to win.

We won.

It was the right call.
We got very lucky it was the right call. It almost wasn't and I still don't think it was. We just got lucky. We won't get lucky AT uga or home vs Bama.

Hell, we may have a fight on our hands at Arkansas in two weeks if he plays conservative again.

Reactions: Voltopia
Great win on the road in a very hostile place.
D saved the day and played at an elite level.
O was banged up and it showed.
Nico is what Nico is and it showed tonight too..he's a YOUNG QB getting ready to grow into a superatar...he's got some things to work on yet.

We got very lucky it was the right call. It almost wasn't and I still don't think it was. We just got lucky. We won't get lucky AT uga or home vs Bama.

Hell, we may have a fight on our hands at Arkansas in two weeks if he plays conservative again.
We are not playing those teams today. We played to what we thought would get us THIS win. The field was sh1t, we were already missing a tackle and lost the other starter as well during play. You line up and run the ball and try to stay as healthy as possible and get out with the W. He won. Enjoy the Win.

Bull ****…he played to win and not show his cards. He did everything right and placated for the future.
I don't think he was trying to not show cards.

He just knew the only way OU could overcome our defense was turnovers.

He also knew nico was not getting a clean pocket, which can lead to turnovers lol.

Was the right strategy, as evidenced by the dub.

VN Store

Back