The Official #7 Tennessee vs. Syracuse Game Thread, 2:30 PM ET, ESPN2

Notice all the “fans” in here during the game criticizing and complaining aren’t here now. Absolute pathetic losers.
We did play poorly for the first 10 or 15 minutes of the game. Just struggled to settle in. If they commented on it they were not wrong. I was here nearly the whole game and didnt see but a couple of posts that were over the top.

We did play poorly for the first 10 or 15 minutes of the game. Just struggled to settle in. If they commented on it they were not wrong. I was here nearly the whole game and didnt see but a couple of posts that were over the top.

We looked terrible for the first 17 minutes. No one, that I saw, called out specific players by name and bashed them. Calling a spade a spade and saying we looked awful is fine. We responded really well in the 2nd half which is what good teams do.

Yes. Sit him the rest of the tournament. No need right now with our depth. Plus, Estrella gets more time. He is going to be a player
What depth? With the injuries it's 7 guys and inexperienced Freshmen. Although we did get some good minutes from one of those guys today.

Criticizing is fine. Bashing isn’t.
No, not all criticizing is fine because often it is know-nothing, arm chair bashing. Commenting that they were sloppy, early is fine. Missed some great opportunities offensively is worthy of criticism. Commenting on players' perceived traits isn't worthy of criticism

Yes. Sit him the rest of the tournament. No need right now with our depth. Plus, Estrella gets more time. He is going to be a player
I was really impressed by Estrellas play today. He’s got a lot to like about his game. High energy, good defender, and will definitely grow out of that role over time.

Biggest story of the game was our depth, IMO. To lose Awaka and Knecht and not have Freddie and finish like that was a very promising sign for the season.
Absolutely…and I thought SV played an awesome game without scoring much. I felt like he changed the game with his aggressive too.

Biggest story of the game was our depth, IMO. To lose Awaka and Knecht and not have Freddie and finish like that was a very promising sign for the season.
I don't agree with this. We basicly went with 6 guys in that second half. We had no depth. Gainey may have gave us a little but but I don't remember him out there much. We finished them off because our main guys stepped up.

VN Store

Back