The Official Evansville @ #1 Tennessee Knoxville Super Regional Game 3 Thread (Sun. June 9th 7:06PM EST) (ESPNU)

How long will they delay the game today before deciding to push it to tomorrow if weather is involved? Didn’t know if there was a timeframe

I agree. In fact, I wish Stark and CMo could have been a little more patient. Granted, Stark got down 0-2 and had to swing.
Right? I thought CMo was the only one in that last inning who was impatient, but he should have almost all the time. Still, he was a little off yesterday and a little too quick to pull the trigger during that last AB

Rain delay is not altogether a bad thing. It worked at southern miss last year. We were playing after midnight. But we won!
I'm thinking we may lose more time to lightning delays than rain delays, if what's tracking on radar remains a fastball and not a curveball.

I swear I'm not a weather nut. I'm just waiting on bed linens to finish drying and the kale greens to cook.
There are many types of delays...

Reactions: TNVOLFN and KptVFL
Don’t know why they don’t move start time up to about 3. Rain is coming through Montgomery County now, no lightning mainly just a light steady rain. I don’t think much lightning will be involved. GBO

I

I agree but if we don’t play hard all nine this could be the last for mine. I know it will come, but just hoped it was in Omaha. But either way, it has been one unbelievably fantastic journey.
Speaking for many, we have greatly enjoyed the fantastic journey with Kirby. He absolutely personifies the true Volunteer spirit.

With all that said, yeah....hope to see ya'll in Omaha on Friday.

The key is to just have a good time with it all.

Regardless of what happens in Game 3 this is a good team. I want the win and I’m sure the team does as well, but this has been a fantastic season no matter what. Nothings gonna get me down today, these boys are a special group.

I guess if your a great coach like V is then it doesn't matter. He is like the Saban of baseball.

VN Store

Back