The Official FSU @ #1 Tennessee CWS Game 1 Thread (Fri. June 14) (7PM EST) (ESPN)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh they are big mad. 😂

They’re whining about the 3rd strike call/no call on Burke like the college football playoff snub. It’s glorious. 😂
When I first saw it, I thought he went around. But when I saw the replay, I’m not so sure and I understand why the ump said he didn’t. It was very close. But they still had a chance to get Burke out and didn’t. Mama said it beez that way sometimes.

Isn’t that great. The guys who keep the list in their back pocket - just like Butch fn Jones - got to keep that Polly-Anna list.

Nothing like TN fans eating their own. Isn’t is grand?

I’ll stand front and center. And stand by what I said.

And I’ll add a quote from Tony V - “We spotted them a damn touchdown.” So truth is truth.
Dude, coodooos for standing by your posts. Do you post drivel? Or informative content.

Oh man FSU and ACC twitter is in shambles. Look, it was a really close check swing call. He probably went.

Do I care? Nope. Basically every single team in the history of the sport has had a bit of luck help them win a game. You can’t win a championship without a little bit of luck in a season as long as this. Just ask Oregon State fans in 2014.

Please forgive my ignorance, but if we win against North Carolina, do we have to play the winner of the losers bracket. Just not sure how this bracket works
a L for NC mean they would play the W of L bracket then we would play that winner of that game

I agree with this 100% and honestly if this had been the 2022 team they both get tossed. Our guys toning it down a little this year has helped that stuff tremendously

And I think you are correct. This team has toned it down - the plate umpire did give him some grace and perhaps the guy knew he missed the strike call.

I umpired a lot of high level travel ball back in the day and the margins are small especially when the ball is really moving. But I always tried to give coaches and players some grace when as the games became more significant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back