The Official FSU @ #1 Tennessee CWS Game 1 Thread (Fri. June 14) (7PM EST) (ESPN)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn’t that great. The guys who keep the list in their back pocket - just like Butch fn Jones - got to keep that Polly-Anna list.

Nothing like TN fans eating their own. Isn’t is grand?

I’ll stand front and center. And stand by what I said.

And I’ll add a quote from Tony V - “We spotted them a damn touchdown.” So truth is truth.
I didn't see Tony saying anything about being a negative whiny B. Did I miss that?

When I first saw it, I thought he went around. But when I saw the replay, I’m not so sure and I understand why the ump said he didn’t. It was very close. But they still had a chance to get Burke out and didn’t. Mama said it beez that way sometimes.
As a lifelong Braves fan who remembers Eric Gregg's humongous strike zone from Game 5 of the 1997 NLCS when Livan Hernandez of Florida was on the mound .... It's part of the woodwork of baseball. They can get over it.

I don’t think I am sleeping tonight. Outside of the 2022 Alabama win in football and the 2016 Florida win in football due to the streaks, this was the single most exhilarating victory in the past decade and a half of any Tennessee sport. Even better than the Dobbs Nail Boot. Convince me otherwise. A baseball game is the third best in any sport over the past 15-20 years. Let that sink in…

As a lifelong Braves fan who remembers Eric Gregg's humongous strike zone from Game 5 of the 1997 NLCS when Livan Hernandez of Florida was on the mound .... It's part of the woodwork of baseball. They can get over it.
eeeh..... you had to say Eric Gregg.... now I will be twitching for hours..... yiiichhh ..... :rolleyes::oops:

I stayed away from the thread tonight, had some friends and family over for a grill out, drinks and to watch the game on the deck, which we probably broke with our celebration.

One of the all time finishes in Tennessee sports in my opinion. This team is beyond special.

Now, to put this one behind us and handle UNC. Still business to handle.

Last edited:
I don’t think I am sleeping tonight. Outside of the 2022 Alabama win in football and the 2016 Florida win in football due to the streaks, this was the single most exhilarating victory in the past decade and a half of any Tennessee sport. Even better than the Dobbs Nail Boot. Convince me otherwise. A baseball game is the third best in any sport over the past 15-20 years. Let that sink in…
I have thoughts on this…I will refrain due to superstitions….hope to share with you at a later date!

This forum is so freaking schizophrenic during the games, but I’m as much to blame as anybody. Sorry, I just can’t help it! 🤷🏽 Love y’all!

We are all true fans, otherwise we wouldn’t piss and moan we’d just turn it off and go to bed. That’s why I’m not the biggest fan of the forum police keeldragging people for posts they made when we gave up 6 runs in one inning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back