The Official FSU @ #1 Tennessee CWS Game 1 Thread (Fri. June 14) (7PM EST) (ESPN)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is such a pathetic fan base.

They exist only to cheer against Tennessee .... They were celebrating our softball team's loss in the Super Regional to Alabama, like their team had just won a National Championship - AND THEY DON'T EVEN HAVE A SOFTBALL TEAM AT ALL.
The only active thread on the Vandy board is a list of accusations that we use PEDs and corked/shaved/rolled bats.

can you imagine if he had been benched like folks wanted on here in the 4th inning??
I would not have taken them out for a variety of reasons. However, it did look like he was a step slow or out of position all night. It’s almost like the infield is bigger as well.

imagine how good we could be if we could run Frank off though!!
I cannot even believe people said that. If anything, this has been one of his best years ever. We may not have that shut down ace but we have one of, if not the, deepest staffs in the nation which will benefit us in this tournament. Look at what happened to Florida State last night.

That being said, I don’t know if any staff could’ve handled our batters in the ninth inning.

The turning point in the game occurred when one of the base umpires called a balk and Tony V ran out of the dugout and gave the umpire crew hell - it fired his team up and they responded.

It is not lost on me that the plate umpire didn’t toss CMO following the single he hit when CMO turned and mouthed at the umpire after the horrendous strike call. And the check swing on Burke in his last at bat that was called a ball.
How you know he wouldn’t talking to catcher?

I hate myself. Turned it off at the bottom of the 8th. Just finished reading the comments to catch up. Couldn’t believe my eyes when I saw they won. Kids came down and asked me who won when they woke up, and I said “FSU”. They asked the score and I went to google. My eyes couldn’t believe what they saw. Had to revise my response to the kids! Hahaha!

Lmao! As the old saying goes, Tony Vitello might be an a-hole, but he's OUR a-hole!
He’s actually not an a hole. He’s a great guy to so many around him. You might be confusing “fiery” with a hole, or even “emotional” with that. He’s actually one of the most solid guys you could ever meet.

OK hands up who watched the entire replay? Just the 9th?

Well it's T9 on ESPNU right now.
I woke up to find this score. I got disgusted down 5 runs in the 8th. Where is this replay? Is it on YouTube?

Top competition games are not won 12-11. Top teams have pitching to prevent that. Wow. I am one happy camper this morning! Great way to start my weekend

He’s actually not an a hole. He’s a great guy to so many around him. You might be confusing “fiery” with a hole, or even “emotional” with that. He’s actually one of the most solid guys you could ever meet.

People only think TV is an a-hole because he beats them and wins. If he is on any other team, that fanbase adores him. It’s pure envy. He’s a great dude.

Suck azzes, brown nosers, rats, scabs, back stabbers, turncoats, cowards, chicken s****, just a few more names synonymous to a neg. To all you negs who got b****** slapped last night….. fu!!!

I woke up to find this score. I got disgusted down 5 runs in the 8th. Where is this replay? Is it on YouTube?

Top competition games are not won 12-11. Top teams have pitching to prevent that. Wow. I am one happy camper this morning! Great way to start my weekend

Just the 9th. There is a highlights video on YT as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back