The Official FSU @ #1 Tennessee CWS Game 1 Thread (Fri. June 14) (7PM EST) (ESPN)

Status
Not open for further replies.
As Tennessee Fans, we should celebrate actually getting a controversial call out way. We have suffered through the Florida Gaffney „touchdown“, the North Carolina extra play after time expired against Dooley, the theft of the 2021 Music City Bowl against Purdue.
We were owed one of these.
The fumble and score against ole miss that wasn’t called

Burke giving FSU the Jordan Beck salute, lol. I normally don’t like this sort of thing but I’m sure the guys were juiced. 😂

Attachments

• AB5419F0-099B-4793-BF38-CFE57F9910C5.jpeg
    AB5419F0-099B-4793-BF38-CFE57F9910C5.jpeg
    133 KB · Views: 36
Burke giving FSU the Jordan Beck salute, lol. I normally don’t like this sort of thing but I’m sure the guys were juiced. 😂
Shades of 2021 and why not? Baseball is a side of the road honky tonk bar type of sports game. Rough and full of jawing, the only thing missing was the bourbon. I did my drinking for them.

Without all that talk about a half swing or not it is not whether or not it was not. If this had happened in the 5th inning we would not be talking about it today.

The biggest accomplishment is 4 hits with 2 outs and the team deserves that credit as it was the game difference. Other contributors and this was a team win.
So this disputed call should not be a point of emphasis because it doesn't make a difference and the team as a whole made this happen. Uphill climb.

Fat lady sung but not as it appeared.
I would also add that Curley, Peebles, Moore and Burke all went to 3-2 counts. Our guys showed grit but a lot of poise in deliverying. Never stopped believing. Never stopped fighting.

The only active thread on the Vandy board is a list of accusations that we use PEDs and corked/shaved/rolled bats.

Vandy is such an enigma. 99% of their fan base would never qualify to be anywhere near an institution of higher learning and are completely silent until baseball season.

Have a neighbor that’s a Vandy grad. Doesn’t care about anything except for Tennessee losing in whatever and their baseball team. Never see him with Vandy gear until they play Tennessee, then it disappears immediately after. Weird way to live.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back