The Official Tennessee @ #8 Alabama Game Thread, 3:30pm ET, CBS

Pass D reared its ugly head once again. It got us beat tonight in crunch time just like it did against Oklahoma and Fla. However, defense as a whole played well enough to win. Better than I would've thought.

Wow. I typically try to stay away from interacting with this type of statement so close to a loss, but I'm about to break my own rule. All on medley? 3 50+ yard attempts all on medley? Have you heard in 85% of football games when the announcers, paid to discuss the obvious, talk about "4 down territory? That's where medley was kicking from the entire game.

I thought 2 were less than fifty.

Hey, nobody expected us to win. That's why I spared myself the grief and just checked in on the score. I have to admit I was shocked when it was 14-13 but new that would change and it did. It's been so predictable for the last 10 years. Something like 0-25 aganst top ten teams. I'm so happy I was old enough to enjoy the Fulmer years. Someday I hope this all turns around but that's not in sight.

Tennessee will be 8-4 after they beat Vandy and I will say that is turning things around

Reactions: 2 people
Hang on -- the Coaches called the play, so they obviously expected him to hit the kicks. Other plays could have been called, on any of those 3 opps.

I know it is irrelevant but there is a post that I can agree with. I don't know why they went to that well four times (with the timeout) but it failed every time. Sex panther has a better success record.

Hey, nobody expected us to win. That's why I spared myself the grief and just checked in on the score. I have to admit I was shocked when it was 14-13 but new that would change and it did. It's been so predictable for the last 10 years. Something like 0-25 aganst top ten teams. I'm so happy I was old enough to enjoy the Fulmer years. Someday I hope this all turns around but that's not in sight.

Talk about depression. ......lol jeez what a whiner

Finally got to see another game over here while deployed -- Had to watch it with some of my Soldiers ( Alabama fans).

I'm not that disappointed by the level of play. The kids fought hard. I still get irritated by some of the play-calling, but I think that is probably mostly just left-over hatred from the Florida game (the only other game I've gotten to see over here). . . . . . . .

Oh, so it is YOUR fault! I thought it was me. :hi:

Here in Thailand, the internet is iffy on streaming. It seems like whenever I watch, the leads evaporate.

First thank you coaches for slowing down the game to give our defense some extra energy late in the game. Also thank you for playing to win.

Secondly thank you players for playing so hard.

Medley, you missed 3 long fieldgoals. Forget it and move on.

We lost today but we left it out on the field in my opinion.

Im disappointed but optimistic for the rest of the season.

Reactions: 20 people

VN Store

Back