The Official Tennessee vs. #2 Oregon Game Thread, 3:30pm ET(09/14/13), ABC

Good lord, support our team and our coaches. Yes the play calling is cautious, but what options do you really think we have with Worley at the helm? He does not have the tools to be an SEC caliber QB. Maybe they develop at some point, but right now...this is what we have to work with.

We learn from this one. Walk away after a hard fight and hold your head up. Better days are ahead.

I'll agree with this one. Worley looks like another Crompton in my book. We've shown what we have. A lackluster passing game, complete lack of a secondary, and a team that hasn't the skill to keep up with the top tier programs. Face it, we aren't competitive with real teams yet.

How many times is Worley gonna be "off the mark"? Oregon's qback has been on the mark all day. So please don't defend Worley. He has been terrible

Reactions: 2 people
It takes a very good qb to make this type of offense work. We don't have that. We can't even keep it on the option. Honestly think its pointless to line up in shot gun just to run everytime.

Reactions: 1 person
Well, Oregon is better than even I thought.

I know this looks ridiculous (honestly, this team hacks Madden every time we take the field), but I'm still convinced you guys beat Florida and eUSC a run. You're a 7 maybe 8 win team. You might not thing so from watching this, but honestly, we do this to even better teams. You guys will be fine for the year and you'll be especially fine in the future if you keep your recruiting going ahead at full steam.

Reactions: 1 person
This place is so retarded. Some of you posted all week how we had a chance, would get the upsets, now we're getting housed (like other said would happen) and some of the same people are saying the season is over.

My goodness.

Does this surprise you? This always happens here you should know.

It pains me to say this, but I don't know if I can continue to donate for the product we're fielding.

you have to Yankee,after all,what are you going to do with that bath tub cooler then ?

:toast::beerf::toast::3cheers::3cheers::td::td::3cheers::3cheers::fireworks::fireworks:

It pains me to say this, but I don't know if I can continue to donate for the product we're fielding.

Bye bye cry baby..

Butch is playing with Dooleys D right now and a few of his players.

Give him time. Or to buy something crimson... At least you have two choices in crimson now

Every reasonable fan amongst us knew that we were hideously outmanned going into this game, yet I'm already seeing people *****ing about our coaching staff. Please let's not feed these idiots and give credence to what their saying. We're playing potentially the best team in the country, so lets step away from the ledge a little bit

Reactions: 6 people
I don't think anyone realizes how good Oregon is. They will go unbeaten this year and play in the big game. There are maybe one or two sec teams that could hang with them and I don't think any can beat them and yes that includes bama.

They are very good we just have a horrible offensive game plan.

Well, Oregon is better than even I thought.

I know this looks ridiculous (honestly, this team hacks Madden every time we take the field), but I'm still convinced you guys beat Florida and eUSC a run. You're a 7 maybe 8 win team. You might not thing so from watching this, but honestly, we do this to even better teams. You guys will be fine for the year and you'll be especially fine in the future if you keep your recruiting going ahead at full steam.

please, stop.

I don't think anyone realizes how good Oregon is. They will go unbeaten this year and play in the big game. There are maybe one or two sec teams that could hang with them and I don't think any can beat them and yes that includes bama.

Haven't beat a legit SEC team yet....just sayin'

Some people aren't realistic. I blame them why I'm pissed right now because this is what I expected from our current team.

What really ticks me off is these same people who are now on the ledge are the same people all week saying we were going to upset Oregon and gave the "realistic" ones crap.

Most UT fans wanted to see the team compete against a great team. Don't know if they have "competed" that much.

I would call 31-7 and 458/166 yards getting thoroughly trashed.

Oregon got 557 in the entire game against Virginia.

Answer this question: If Saban and his staff had our our Offensive talent, would our offense be worse, better or the same? My answer, and I think it's a no brainer--we'd be better. Why? Because we wouldn't be running this wussy read option with a QB who can't run. Croom would be a TE, and we'd be completing more short passes.

Reactions: 2 people
we have justin worley at qb running a hurry up spread attack. does anybody else see some potential problems? or is it just me thinking its a joke

VN Store

Back