The Official Tennessee vs. #2 Oregon Game Thread, 3:30pm ET(09/14/13), ABC

Oregon is not the #2 team in the country, they're actually down around #9 or 10. Just in the SEC they cannot compete with the likes of LSU, Bama, SC, or UGA this year, any of these four teams will run them out of their or any other stadium in the country. What we're seeing today is BJ and team #117 has a long way to go, da Ducks are not special at all, we're still just that bad.

Run the effing football str8 at em. Keep their O off the field. Only chance we had & we go to screens & short passes. & as I go for my Gentlemen Jack....I find one drink left in the bottle. Anybody a divorce lawyer? Mo@/!*#^@:mad:^;#::mad:g Sum@*@; $^'^

Reactions: 1 person
Good lord, support our team and our coaches. Yes the play calling is cautious, but what options do you really think we have with Worley at the helm? He does not have the tools to be an SEC caliber QB. Maybe they develop at some point, but right now...this is what we have to work with.

We learn from this one. Walk away after a hard fight and hold your head up. Better days are ahead.

The option they had was to pound the rock with our big oline and slow it down. Too late now.

Every reasonable fan amongst us knew that we were hideously outmanned going into this game, yet I'm already seeing people *****ing about our coaching staff. Please let's not feed these idiots and give credence to what their saying. We're playing potentially the best team in the country, so lets step away from the ledge a little bit

Good post.

Reactions: 2 people
CBJ has made several questionable decisions, the play calling does not focus on our strengths, Neal should be on dancing with the stars, Worley should warm the bench, and each UT fan at the game needs to punch out 2-3 ducks.

Yep. Been saying that all along. With our line there is no excuse for not pounding the rock. Too late now.

The thing that pisses me off is that they keep trying to cut and shake guys loose.....can't we run NORTH and SOUTH on them???!!! Dammit!!! We don't have no Barry Sanders!

:banghead2:

The truly bad thing about all of this is that I am aboard the ship I work on in the gulf. So, I can't drink. I have to endure every bit of this while totally sober. :mad:

They may be better, but they aren't this much better.
Poor playing and playcalling. Should have ran a very conservative tempo IMO. You aren't beating Oregon in a shootout.

??? The only chance to beat Oregon with our defense is to outscore them. But QB play has to be great to compete. We don"t have a QB who can play at this level right now.

I know I'm not a popular poster at this point, but my opinion is...Worley. That dude sucks. You replace him, this is a different game.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back