The Official Tennessee vs. #2 Oregon Game Thread, 3:30pm ET(09/14/13), ABC

Oregon is not the #2 team in the country, they're actually down around #9 or 10. Just in the SEC they cannot compete with the likes of LSU, Bama, SC, or UGA this year, any of these four teams will run them out of their or any other stadium in the country. What we're seeing today is BJ and team #117 has a long way to go, da Ducks are not special at all, we're still just that bad.

And the stupidity continues.

Just shut up.

Reactions: 3 people
CBJ has made several questionable decisions, the play calling does not focus on our strengths, Neal should be on dancing with the stars, Worley should warm the bench, and each UT fan at the game needs to punch out 2-3 ducks.

Yep, Duck Hook!!

:lolabove:

That block on Saulsbury was really questionable after watching the replay. Their lineman just dove right at his left knee. Hate it for the young man, he was stepping up this year.

Reactions: 1 person
we have justin worley at qb running a hurry up spread attack. does anybody else see some potential problems? or is it just me thinking its a joke

Agree, you can't win against quality teams with Worley
at QB. Especially when you have no playmakers, or your QB can't get them the ball.

CBJ has made several questionable decisions, the play calling does not focus on our strengths, Neal should be on dancing with the stars, Worley should warm the bench, and each UT fan at the game needs to punch out 2-3 ducks.

And you should be coaching the team, AOL
.AOL? Wtf

Oregon is not the #2 team in the country, they're actually down around #9 or 10. Just in the SEC they cannot compete with the likes of LSU, Bama, SC, or UGA this year, any of these four teams will run them out of their or any other stadium in the country. What we're seeing today is BJ and team #117 has a long way to go, da Ducks are not special at all, we're still just that bad.

UGA and USCe would get their asses kicked by Oregon. LSU would probably hang with them and Bama could beat them. Oregon is one of the best teams in the country.

Reactions: 4 people
I know I'm not a popular poster at this point, but my opinion is...Worley. That dude sucks. You replace him, this is a different game.

You should replace him, yes....but I doubt its a drastically different game regardless of who we put in...

This team would destroy UGA or SC.

Okay, so this is awfully tough to watch and I get that.

But, honestly, Worley hasn't played well at all in the first two games. There was no reason for me to think he was going to suddenly turn it on. And our secondary is just not very good. Against a team like Oregon that spells disaster.

There have been some questionable play calls to say the least, but we just do not have the talent. We all know that. We should stop pretending this is some monumental shock.

did ya'll know autzen stadium is completely made from the recycled waste of homeless poets?? those hippies are totally green like that.

Hahaha. That's just the best thing I've read all season.

Answer this question: If Saban and his staff had our our Offensive talent, would our offense be worse, better or the same? My answer, and I think it's a no brainer--we'd be better. Why? Because we wouldn't be running this wussy read option with a QB who can't run. Croom would be a TE, and we'd be completing more short passes.

Well, to be fair, Saban didn't play a team remotely this talented until last year.

Saban's first year Bama team would have been trashed by Oregon. The question is... would it have been this bad?

Would you like a cookie for accurately predicting that the number 2 team in the nation would beat an unranked team?

Answer this question: If Saban and his staff had our our Offensive talent, would our offense be worse, better or the same? My answer, and I think it's a no brainer--we'd be better. Why? Because we wouldn't be running this wussy read option with a QB who can't run. Croom would be a TE, and we'd be completing more short passes.

Better. They would pound the rock. Butch is trying to run his offense without his players. I guess I can look at it two ways. 1. Try to establish his system and take a few beatings or 2.try to use the talent you have and adapt to it. Butch must be doing option 1.

That block on Saulsbury was really questionable after watching the replay. Their lineman just dove right at his left knee. Hate it for the young man, he was stepping up this year.

They have been doing that all game. It was bound to happen at some point. I'm surprised there hasn't been any more "block in the back calls" either because I've seen about four that haven't been called.

So you are smarter then the AP and coaches poll...got it hey whu dont you create your own rankings bc I am sure everyone will follow it

VN Store

Back