The Official Tennessee vs. #2 Oregon Game Thread, 3:30pm ET(09/14/13), ABC

Worley is awful, just awful. I realize there is more going on than his poor play and there are breakdowns all over the field on offense and defense, but for some reason I am just putting most of the blame on Worley. He is awful.

They have been doing that all game. It was bound to happen at some point. I'm surprised there hasn't been any more "block in the back calls" either because I've seen about four that haven't been called.

I said it earlier we need to at least get dirty as that have been.

we have justin worley at qb running a hurry up spread attack. does anybody else see some potential problems? or is it just me thinking its a joke

We do not have the personnel to run the read option. The read option works when you have a QB who can run and quick backs! With an offensive line like ours, and a couple of pretty tough backs, in years past we'd be running I with a blocking FB and kicking A$$. This is the wrong offense.

Oregon is a great team... But they are dirty and talk a bunch of trash. I hope there is some fight in this team. Go Vols!

Oregon is not the #2 team in the country, they're actually down around #9 or 10. Just in the SEC they cannot compete with the likes of LSU, Bama, SC, or UGA this year, any of these four teams will run them out of their or any other stadium in the country. What we're seeing today is BJ and team #117 has a long way to go, da Ducks are not special at all, we're still just that bad.

I disagree. I think SC and Florida would definitely be beat by them. GA may be able to play with them, but I wonder...

Reactions: 1 person
You. Do. Not. "Pound the rock" against a team with Oregon's team speed. Give them an excuse to put nine speed merchants in the box and they are breaking up running plays before Tennessee can make the handoff.

Idiots.

Got blasted for saying they will pass... Booya... Tired of all the smartass "vol fans" that know everything... Hate seeing my team owned..

On a good note my boys did well on both teams they played for and won...

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back