The Official Tennessee vs LSU College World Series Game 1 Thread (Sat. June 17 7PM EST) ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wanted to swing by and state how excited I am for this program not just now but the future. Our staff is phenomenal, our recruiting is phenomenal, our stadium is improving. As someone who has supported the baseball program for years I cannot tell you how thrilled I am for the program. I don’t think it’s a matter of if we will win it all under Vitello but a matter of when. Go vols

Looking at TicketMaster, the price difference between the afternoon and evening game is insane.

No one from either private school must be coming.

cheapest price is $31 + fees for 1:00 and $125 for 6:00

On Friday, the 1:00 game is $16 and 6:: is $45

Our Monday winner bracket game at 6:00 is $70 and the 1:00 losers bracket is $25

Still looking for 2 or 3 tickets for Sat. night. Sitting next to corndogs would be ok.

We need to find a vender that will make Vol Nation tee shirts. Put Vol Nation on the front and our screen names on the back. That way we recognize each other at the games. @Freak
While I was eating lunch I fooled around with combining your t-shirt idea with the idea of NIL for fans. My avatar looked pretty good on the back of a gray t-shirt with VolNation across the front.

But...
Like most guys, I got carried away. I tried coming up with a version for women.

Pretty sure this wouldn't sell, except maybe at a Smokey Mtn. biker rally.

1686857406884.png
I guess the takeaway message is "Know when to quit"
...and "please don't bruise the oranges."

Not sure this has been posted. From tiger droppings site. What are your thoughts?
I'm not a purist, nor a long time baseball fan. I'll yield to the opinions of those who are passionate about the game and its long, rich history.

But as a casual fan... OH YEAH! I think the game belongs to the players and the coaches. Anything that limits error or subjectivity, I'm in favor of.

If the umpires insist on having some say in the strike zone, then before the game let 'em set the rectangle where they want it. But there it stays 'til the game's over!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back